Airfix A50060 Ww1 Diorama Set

Wendy85

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Wendy85 said:

I bought the 1.76 WWI Diorama set online for my brother. 

Well it's 10 year old kit it had been opened but all the bits were there or so I thought. 

The instructions are missing and I'm so annoyed, airfix can't help and I can't find the instructions anywhere.... I need help please

Hi Wendy, welcome to the forum, unfortunately I think you're in the wrong place, this is an AIRSOFT not AIRFIX (or modellers) forum, big difference.

Good luck finding what you need.🤞

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
30 minutes ago, Wendy85 said:

Well it's 10 year old kit it had been opened but all the bits were there or so I thought. 

The instructions are missing and I'm so annoyed, airfix can't help and I can't find the instructions anywhere.... I need help please

Tackle's already advised you on being on the wrong forum but - Head over to "Scalemates" and post in the comments here: https://www.scalemates.com/kits/airfix-a50060-wwi-western-front--100344#

Probably the best place to ask if anyone's got instructions they can upload for you, short of going to Airfix directly (which I also recommend)

E: Just seen that you went to Airfix already, bugger

Cheers

• Supporters

The other reason for looking elsewhere is that we're nearly all blokes on here, & as everyone knows a real bloke doesn't look at the instructions, we just plough on with a build until we get to the point we realise we've cocked it up 😭🤣

Well that brightened up the place.lol

9 hours ago, Wendy85 said:

You shouldn't need the instructions. Those kits are pretty basic and self explanatory.

The soldiers should be self explanatory so don't worry about the instructions for those.

This should help. If he's build a few kits before then the lack of instructions shouldn't really be an issue so don't overthink it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.