Taiwangun Delivery/General Delivery From Retailers.

TomFarrington97

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all, 

Im looking at making an order soon and had a question I was hoping someone could help with. The order is coming from TaiwanGun, although I guess it would relate to any other website I may order from.

my parents work nights and therefor sleep throughout the day so it makes home delivery awkward. Due to my UKARA address being linked there would that mean that’s the only place a RIF can be sent? Or if I put say my place of work on the delivery form, would that work getting it delivered there or would I encounter problems? 

cheers, Tom. 

• Supporters

Both TaiwanGun and Gunfire will send by UPS. If you create a UPS account, you can have it directed to one of their "Access Points", i.e. local hole-in-the-wall shop.

That's the principle. In practice, I've had two of the local points refuse deliveries because screw you, that's why.  I'm guessing they just didn't want to store gun-sized packages behind the counter.

In the end, UPS just delivered to a neighbour even though I'd explicitly told them not to, so it's all a lottery.

Okay chaps, thank you very much for the help! I’ll see about getting it sent to my work, much appreciated!

• Supporters
6 hours ago, EDcase said:

For Taiwangun and most other retailers you can specify a different delivery address.  (I have done it with Taiwangun)

I believe the invoice address must be the same as UKARA address.

Huh, I didn't realise they'd do that.  That's risking both payment fraud and defence-sharing.

Still, if they don't care, and Border Farce isn't checking (I strongly suspect they're not checking shipments from the EU), then have at it.

Yep, I've also used Softairgames to deliver to a different address.

I guess BorderFarce don't care as long as it comes from a reputable site they probably already know.

• 3 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.