Issues With TM Mk23 and Crazy Jet?

Impulse

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone else has the same issues as me. It just so happens that in both my VSR and my MK23, the BBs hit the end of the suppressor as they exit. While I have no explanation for the VSR because barrel spacers are a thing, it seems that in the MK23 it's horrendously loose when installed into the pistol. Comparing it to the stock barrel, the Crazy Jet wobbles maybe half a millimetre either way, while the stock TM one sits nice and firm and aligned.

Has anyone else had similar problems? Or do I have a pair of smol Crazy Jets :P

Put an o ring around it near the end or a wrap of tape till it centers in the outer
unusual as crazy jets are slightly wider at the end than most barrels so you often have to widen the pouter barrel for them to fit

If its the same suppressor in both cases, could its threads be off and it doesnt sit straight

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.