What Exactly do I Have. Help

Juicy6669

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Purchased this maruzen sniper rifle around 15-16 or so years ago and only used it on one event. I’m not really sure what it is or the specs as there seems to be a few models that are similar. I can take more detailed photos if required. I wanted to get rid of it as it’s just sitting in my cubbord doing nothing. THIS IS NOT A SALE POST PLEASE DONT MESSAGE ME. Just looking for information to help me make an informed decision. If anyone can help I would be most grateful. Admin please remove if not allowed 👍

1BFA23EC-909B-474F-95F4-81386257ECD3.jpeg

1499517C-11F6-4EAB-B044-4B35B6096233.jpeg

F94D5643-6FE0-4FDF-B817-F37D2359B626.jpeg

1CD1B2D2-55E4-4F12-8A29-488AA7C8D791.jpeg

B273811D-163B-47A4-8E7E-843E715A1C24.jpeg

8AD79A83-43F0-400C-A0EC-0DCE9CB68F13.jpeg

37D1208A-10EA-4833-A778-79A0FA8BFCB8.jpeg

You can still get upgrades from HK and they can shoot great. I know a few of the old players still use them . . But parts are getting scarcer.

Appears to be a Maruzen SV of some type with an adjustable stock.

Had 3 over the years and loved em

Upgrades are still available for them, both from the UK amd further abroad.

And with some TLC they can be made epic.

Are you sure it's a Maruzen? Looks more like a Classic Army m24 (but possibly using APS magazines).

I don't remember Maruzen doing an M24, but I could be wrong. Definitely doesn't look like an SV though.

PDI or classic army M24, I'd say. 

I used to have one years ago, it takes the same mags as the APS2, so just having maruzen mags isn't an Indication its Maruzen. 

Afaik, they only made the OR, SV, Sporter and EX; no M24. 

(there's also the L96, but that takes slightly different mags). 

Cheers for all the info guys. Is it worth my time trying to sell it do you think or shall I just surrender it? Been sitting around far too long and just need rid to be honest. Not going to be something I get into again and if it’s old tech is anyone actually gonna be interested in using one?

• Supporters

Whoa, don't surrender/chuck it, sell it as a project, someone will get it up & running again.

Regards price, not a clue ?

36 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Whoa, don't surrender/chuck it, sell it as a project, someone will get it up & running again.

Regards price, not a clue ?

Cheers bud I’ll pop a sale post and see if anyone wants a project and if no one replies in a few weeks I’ll just have to get rid! Really appreciate all the advice  🙏

8 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

Mystery solved..it's a Classic Army M24. Valuewise it's probably worth about £120

Awesome. Sadly mine keeps jamming so I guess a little less than that! I’ll see if anyone is interested thank you so much all for the info been trying to figure all this out for about 10 years ha ha

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.