Favourite Second Hand Bargain.

Parttimeplinker

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thanks to forums like this and others there is a healthy second hand airsoft market for those on a budget or just starting out. Or even those who just can’t stop buying more kit (you know who you are😀) So what has been your best/favourite second hand bargain? I’ll kick things off with a recent purchase of mine, a Krytac M4 SPR. It’s a mk1 but it is absolutely mint in box. And an absolute bargain at £225. I love it👍

AD220364-0AA8-4D0D-A559-F34FD76D7C9D.jpeg

My plate carrier

Made by an American mob called First Choice Armor

Its serial number is : 1

They retailed at over $1k US dolllahh

Picked it up on eBay when looking for typo’s 😎

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

• Supporters

Gay Femme Fatale G&G about £65

would have preferred the short Raider FF

looks better and has a sexier lady on it too :P

Hitguns: G&G Femme Fatale GR-15 Pink M4 | Popular Airsoft: Welcome To The  Airsoft World

instead I got the long Carbine - but wtf I have some gay guns - just not in pink

A1 Femme Fatale carbine replica - shop Gunfire

Ooh and a Krytac mk1, another HC05, a CM18 & some others

but I guess the FF was one I thought wtf why not

• Supporters

TM recoil AK74su , guy had won it in a firesupport competition , he was well over 6ft and weighed near 20st and said it was way too small for him , has to be said it did look like a toy in his hands 😂.
Gave him £250 for it (even still had the dangly tag on the trigger guard !) and two hi-caps .

Still got it it’s never been cracked open still totally stock bar a deans .
Who’d have thought ? 🤔 a TM recoil that hasn’t been f**ked about with and here we are 12yrs later and it’s still running fine . 
Funny that ? 😉

6 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

TM recoil AK74su , guy had won it in a firesupport competition , he was well over 6ft and weighed near 20st and said it was way too small for him , has to be said it did look like a toy in his hands 😂.
Gave him £250 for it (even still had the dangly tag on the trigger guard !) and two hi-caps .

Still got it it’s never been cracked open still totally stock bar a deans .
Who’d have thought ? 🤔 a TM recoil that hasn’t been f**ked about with and here we are 12yrs later and it’s still running fine . 
Funny that ? 😉

One day I'll learn. Until then I'll pay to fix my two every other game day 😂

G&G GR300 shorty. Was given to me because it had a few parts missing - Gearbox, pistol grip, iron sights. The rest was in bits. 

The thing took a fair chunk of pocket change to be right. And I put a solid stock on it because I wanted it rear wired and running on block li-po's.

Even with the cost of putting it right I don't think I could replace it, It's got a magnesium body and is an absolute joy to shoot.

47681425302_3cc48064d1_b.jpg

5 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Is there a reason the rear iron is halfway down the reciever?

Actually there is. It's supposed to be a wire stock M4 variant with the buffer mounted over the barrel and upper rather than in the stock. With a wire stock on the Irons need to be forwards.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LR-300
yhst-49666507782127_2271_505110161__1238

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Sawyer said:

One day I'll learn. Until then I'll pay to fix my two every other game day 😂

Don’t knock your self , Ive got a couple I up-graded , that now need ‘tweaking’ every 2nd or 3rd bloody game as well ! 🤦‍♂️ 
we never learn ! 🤣🤣🤣👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.