Sheriff Spas 12

Cromulon1994

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just thought I'd show you the state of what would usually fetch nigh on a thousand pounds in good working order.

Everything but the reciever, grip and the frame of the stock is steel. It's a weighty thing.

It's all going onto a Marui spas 12 to make a really hefty, properly fancy but totally skirmishable spas.

20201008_223916.jpg

I haven't yet got my own spas 12. Despite selling one about 4 weeks ago 😂

But I had a mooch at a mates and compared the "cages" and they are identical in size.

The stock on the sheriff is wider than the Marui but will still fit and work.

On 14/10/2020 at 14:53, Giraffe said:

That's glorious. I always wanted a Sheriff SPAS-12. What's the receiver made from?

The Sheriff SPAS always seemed a bit too... angular in the heat shield and stock though. the TM one really nailed it

The heat shield is almost identical to the TM. I agree with the stock though, it's a little different...but it looks fine on the gun. (Needs painting, to be honest the whole thing will be done today)

The heat shield has needed a tiny amount of trimming. (Not fitted in photo all I did there was fit the stock.)

20201017_090823.jpg

Oh, the reciever is polymer. As per jap laws

It's done. It's heavy, it's much more solid than originally. 

Steel cage fitted quite easily with only minor mods to the cage and only mild swearing.

And I'm not going to sell this one.

20201017_105316.jpg

20201017_105330.jpg

17 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

That is cool as fook 

Are you going to fit the “hook” ? 🤞

No. I've agreed to sell it. I doubt the stock will ever be unfolded in game, let along used with the hook support.

Better it go to someone who wants one than have it sit in a drawer.

20201017_180542.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.