Sniper scope help

skillfulmmd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys and gals I have recently gotten myself a sniper but can't decided what scope to get and it seems that the prices of scopes jump from around £50 to over £100 so is there any scopes you would recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Splash the cash and get a decent Leapers, or a Leupold replica, King Arms go the Leupold replica's and Leapers do their own scopes. They're sometimes branded as UTG.

ehobby do a nice selection of scopes

King Arms M1/M3 scopes are the Leupold's I'm referring to, ehobby does them but don't have any in stock right now.

But bear in mind there's not much point buying a £70 scope for a £100 rifle, you're not getting the full use out of the scope. What rifle are you using it on?

• Supporters

just a quick summary so that i dont write this out for te 3rd time :P

Get the largest you feel comfortable using, the larger the front lense diameter the more light comes into the scope, so the better the image and the wider an area you can see - vital in combat.

3-9 times zoom is fine

I own a 4-16 purely because it is bigger

make sure it fits your rifle.

adjusatable paralax is a MUST for the rifle scope

I use and like mil-dot reticles, but others are available, just see what you like and buy that.

any questions feel free to ask me on here.

Archived