Looking for: Topjapan Ebb-ultimate Shell Ejecting M4

Manster1007

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’m a US player that uses a Topjapan shell ejecting m4 for training and I’m in need of a replacement gear box for the “Evike / G&P magpull edition of the “TopJapan Ultimate shell ejecting M4A1.

reaching across the pond looking for someone that has a broken one or working spare gearbox. Or can help get this great gun working again ???

sending S.O.S. Out from US to the UK

community..... “GO on NOW team help a brother out”

F9E3259B-FB9C-4D93-991E-79FACCE20B48.jpeg

9AF7F545-3D15-47B6-BD62-A906239C5D23.jpeg

0A51A26A-D072-4B9D-B495-DD38B523CB3B.jpeg

9466761C-C04F-457C-8056-74FA7CDBD377.jpeg

No problem, I can answer that. The topjapan version does everything the WE M4 does as far as function with out the need or wasted expense of gas.

On top of adding actual shell ejection and physical visual inspection round count training , it also allows for a multitude of drill  props, T/S breach jams, and malfunction clearing drills plus’s actual mag workings and loading in a fully safe and comfort of my garage for free.

Don’t get me wrong,...AEGs and GBBRs are great, they work well. I have some now and work with them. but they do not allow me the frequency to use them as much as the TopJapan which is electric with all the functions of the WE plus more.

hope this explains it as best I could,.....let’s face it regular Airsoft guns are great but I don’t want to implement fake functions such as...”JUST COUNT TILL 30, then change the mag out” (or) “USE highly expensive 30 rounders” and still not get actual realistic work done. 

And we all know running low caps and high caps is just for milsims.  I don’t like running brainlessly till I’m empty much.

Fair play - thought I'd ask as 1. I'm not a "doorkicker" etc. and unaware of training specifics and 2. I was wondering if you knew about the options out there!

http://impulse101.jp/en/

Might be worth sending this chap an email - they don't have it listed on the site but they've got good hooks into Japanese wholesalers. Good luck.

Thanks, I’m not an actual door kicker either bud.

I just know the big differences between actual Airsoft play and “ god forbids” ever having to get into a real gun fight” .... and it be like a bad Airsoft day where all your kit worked great all week messing with it , shoot the trash can it’s perfect. then comes game day and all your shit don’t work in the first 2 minutes of game 1.

As Airsofters we don’t actually practice loading (picking BBS up), or counting rounds into mags much as the real thing. We don’t pay a lot of attention to how many rounds left or what went in. We don’t salvage ammo off the ground and we don’t pick shells back up. While gas mags may add weight for mag transfers grip purchase change and reloads, they don’t offer actual real steel mag loading. they don’t create any actual muscle memory function to get faster at loading a mag.

....I can’t think of anything more scary then having to re use and reload a mag last minute/last resort on an actual event and never having even practiced it. We airsofters like and love guns but as civilians were not back up by resupplies and we don’t carry endless mags.  

If we use Airsoft as a training aid then we must recognize it’s limitations for providing actual training and be respectful towards the responsibility it takes to learn 100% the real thing if we plan on ever having to use a real gun. 

One of my M4 carbines fell over the other day and stopped working. I could not get it running so had to strip another M4 down to replace the gearbox quickly as this was our Hero weapon for filming. So I have a gearbox on my workshop bench that you are more than welcome to have and if you can get it running then good on you. Its from a Top M4 Carbine, about 3 years old and less than 100 mags through it, weird it just stopped ??

Im away from home but can take some pics of it at the weekend to send over if you like.👍

29 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

try senaco

On 07/10/2020 at 11:56, EvilMonkee said:

What is wrong with the gearbox? 

Thanks to all that have replied so far.

here is to the guy that asked what’s wrong .....I broke the data ribbon and a micro switch to it photo bellow.

DACAE204-7A9F-434D-942E-ABD25B072BBA.jpeg

711067AF-DCBF-49A1-B50D-D78A83C09669.jpeg

81A86FC3-12C3-48F4-831A-377511E68AAE.jpeg

1FCE4ED3-AD5F-496D-829F-7DE62C5B4510.jpeg

5 hours ago, darthvardy said:

One of my M4 carbines fell over the other day and stopped working. I could not get it running so had to strip another M4 down to replace the gearbox quickly as this was our Hero weapon for filming. So I have a gearbox on my workshop bench that you are more than welcome to have and if you can get it running then good on you. Its from a Top M4 Carbine, about 3 years old and less than 100 mags through it, weird it just stopped ??

Im away from home but can take some pics of it at the weekend to send over if you like.👍

Thanks for the offer, will have to see if it’s the fix I need, and I appreciate it.

i shared photos of what this TopJapan gearbox looks like for clarification to anyone NEW that may look at this.

This what the Gearbox looks like, much different then standard V2s.

3C083986-D3A8-429D-8D44-1B5EBC437A2D.jpeg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.