What keeps you ticking over?

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So folks, as many people will know, I'm waiting, quite desperately till I start getting some regular pay from my summer work so that I can fund an ICS L85. I'm also home from uni for summer so won't get to skirmish till September.

I was last at an airsoft shop on Saturday, and the Saturday before I was marshalling (the week before that, I skirmished), so it's not been long since I was around airsoft, but I'm already going stir crazy.

Time is slowing down all around me, seriously, it's been today for like, three weeks D: (anyone seen that South Park with Cartman and the Nintendo Wii, cause I feel like that right now) I've checked all the retailers in the country at least a dozen times in the last week, hoping for something new and interesting to look at, but nothing decent!

What do you do to keep yourself busy and stop yourself going nuts during lulls in your airsoft activity?

Help me find something to do before I go get professional help :D

• Supporters

Hanging around on here, looking a the gun picture threads over at arnies.

Rigorously going through every airsoft website I can find.

But yeah, I know what you mean, Ive finished my exams and nothing to do so I have too much spare time

• Supporters

I do most of those things Marksman, have photography to keep me busy, but airsoft just has so much pull!

I need to start doing some fitness training; uni made me tubby, and for airsoft I'd like to be a bit fitter, plus I want to join the TA after uni. Hopefully working out will take up more time :D

• Supporters

here's a relevant quote

' Suggested techniques for the marine to use in the avoidance of boredom and loneliness: Masturbation. Rereading of letters from unfaithful wives and girlfriends. Cleaning your rifle. Further masturbation.'

• 1 month later...

Well i play golf 2-3 times a week. when im not playing golf, i could be in milton keynes snowboarding, im not there ill be at home on the computer in photoshop or making animations in 3ds max, if not doing that then IM WANKING LIKE A f*cking APE.........and if im not doing that im cleaning all my wank socks :D

Well i play golf 2-3 times a week. when im not playing golf, i could be in milton keynes snowboarding, im not there ill be at home on the computer in photoshop or making animations in 3ds max, if not doing that then IM WANKING LIKE A f*cking APE.........and if im not doing that im cleaning all my wank socks :D

eather you are joking or you have just put that on a public fourms :/ Also wtf about socks?

i was joking about cleaning my wank socks......i use tissue.............but the rest is true :D

Hey we are all guys, which means we are all wankers......quite literately

plus the only time i have a tissue in my hand at a game is when i buy a buyer.......and i dont quickly run into the woods and whack one off..........so you should be good

Hey we are all guys, which means we are all wankers......quite literately

plus the only time i have a tissue in my hand at a game is when i buy a buyer.......and i dont quickly run into the woods and whack one off..........so you should be good

(In a posh accent) "I will not admit to these nasty and unholy habits" :P

Only on AF-UK could we talk about this!

i dont know why, but i read that as "in a polish accent"

hang on... is it me or has this turned into a masturbation thread...

But I must say its true XD...

Over than that a spend it on xbox till stupid o clock in the morning... got a freind or too willing to stay up with me 2 :D

hang on... is it me or has this turned into a masturbation thread...

But I must say its true XD..

Over than that a spend it on xbox till stupid o clock in the morning... got a freind or too willing to stay up with me 2 :D

Highlited in red: Very, very true :P

Cam, you may not want to sound like a peado, but asking a guy his age while on the topic os masturbation, will either sound gay(if he is legal) and like a peado (if he is under 16)

Cam, you may not want to sound like a peado, but asking a guy his age while on the topic os masturbation, will either sound gay(if he is legal) and like a peado (if he is under 16)

It as a joke! I have been watching The Inbeetweeners all day! Calm down (And no, I am not gay)

Well that Jay quote went down well...

• Supporters

Cam, I currently dislike you. You reminded me, I gotta do my Biology and Chemistry homework, ICT coursework and write my personal statement for university over the summer.. haven't started any.

Cam, I currently dislike you. You reminded me, I gotta do my Biology and Chemistry homework, ICT coursework and write my personal statement for university over the summer.. haven't started any.

Well my freind reminded me of my history, So it is only far :) At least you don't think I am a werido like Da_sheriff who has never seen the Inbeetweners Disco episode :P

Cam it seems you are too young to click on when people are being Sarcastic on the internet...........and stating you have homework means you're young, so peados at the ready :D

Cam it seems you are too young to click on when people are being Sarcastic on the internet...........and stating you have homework means you're young, so peados at the ready :D

Well techniuqly it is course work, look on the "who do you think they are talking to?" thread for my age if you really want.......

Archived