Airsoft Competitions!

snuff

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I've considered it, & then I remember I've no ukara & too many gats already, if there is such a thing 🤔

On 07/10/2020 at 19:07, DukeNotix said:

Exactly my attitude, ending up winning 3 times. So definitely not a scam for those worried.

57 minutes ago, MadMole said:

Definitely not a scam as I've won 4 times from them so far 8-)

L86a2

M&P 9L (brilliant pistol)

TM Glock 17 V3

Umarex G3 GBB

Sometimes the draws can be 15-30 mins late on a Saturday as they also run Airsoft Plantation games and do the draw during the Lunch break

I'm not affiliated in any way with them, never played at AP or shopped at ROE airsoft. But prizes have been shipped within 3 days normally and its all above board and legit

Out if interest what do you think you've both paid in to the draws overall ?, & what did you win @DukeNotix

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

Out if interest what do you think you've both paid in to the draws overall ?, & what did you win @DukeNotix

@Tackle

To be honest I reckon I've spent around £120 on tickets, but admittedly that has been spread over the last 9 months, all the way back to when they first started in February. But comparing that cost to the value of the prizes I've won I'm still most definitely up, speaking of, so far I've been lucky enough to win:

Silverback HTI

The Pulsar Challenger Night Vision bundle

S & T M240 GPMG

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, DukeNotix said:

@Tackle

Silverback HTI

The Pulsar Challenger Night Vision bundle

S & T M240 GPMG

Lol, you are most definitely "up" , I wonder what our lord & saviour JC would say about you ? 😜

images (4).jpeg

4 hours ago, MadMole said:

Definitely not a scam as I've won 4 times from them so far 8-)

L86a2

M&P 9L (brilliant pistol)

TM Glock 17 V3

Umarex G3 GBB

Sometimes the draws can be 15-30 mins late on a Saturday as they also run Airsoft Plantation games and do the draw during the Lunch break

I'm not affiliated in any way with them, never played at AP or shopped at ROE airsoft. But prizes have been shipped within 3 days normally and its all above board and legit

Wow! I want some of that action.might need a bigger house for all the stuff I'm gonna win.😉🤭

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I won my Marui USP from Airsoft Competitions months ago, back when the odds were a little easier! (100 tickets for a pistol instead of the 200/300 now).

Each person can buy a maximum of 15 tickets per draw and for that USP I bought 10 tickets at £1.99 each.

I could easily lose £20 so wasn't that bad, but on the flip side I had £130 saved for a USP anyway so the remaining £110 was spent on extra magazines etc. Was very handy for me 😁

It's a scam until I have won something. Have entered a number of times and not won a sausage :( 

As bullpup KING my name should  have been nailed on to the Ares DSR 1 :(

looks like a great idea, of course depends on the individual odds.  I've toyed with the idea of doing this super small scale for the odd part etc - not to make any money just to get generate some interest and have some fun.  I often get returned items or samples which I no longer want hanging around.  sort of £1 ticket for a SHS motor, max 20 people.  you do have to run is as a competition though and not a lottery... 

59 minutes ago, ak2m4 said:

you do have to run is as a competition though and not a lottery... 

Note that despite a lot of the ‘advice’ on the internet, many ‘prize competitions’ are still seen as illegal lotteries/gambling due to them not been set up properly 

https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/for-the-public/Fundraising-and-promotions/Commercial-schemes/Prize-competitions.aspx

https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/PDF/quick-guides/Prize-competitions-and-free-draws-quick-guide.pdf

It’s a matter of opinion as to whether Airsoft Competitions questions require ‘knowledge’ and make these legal completions or the questions are ineffective and render them as illegal lotteries.

Airsoft Competitions has a clause about their free entry option:

Please note that Airsoft Competitions is not a raffle or lottery but a prize draw. Our online competitions includes a method of entry via post. No purchase is necessary to enter but the intention of the draw is that people enter to win. More information please read our "Terms and Conditions"

https://airsoftcompetitions.com/terms-and-conditions/

I only just went and won the TM M&P9. Visiting family at the moment, but that'll be a nice parcel to return to :D

23 minutes ago, Impulse said:

I only just went and won the TM M&P9. Visiting family at the moment, but that'll be a nice parcel to return to :D

Well Done! I was at tower today and saw them doing the raffle. Hope you enjoy your new gun!!!

On 21/10/2020 at 15:48, Tackle said:

I've considered it, & then I remember I've no ukara & too many gats already, if there is such a thing 🤔

I have a speadsheet and work the odds, I am just under £1000 up at the moment. At the start there were less players and the odds were better. Its getting harder to win. for most of the games I've won I have reduce the odds to around 1 in 25

2 hours ago, Impulse said:

Well done 8-)

I won the last one, its is a superb pistol and has become my fav. Stuck a maple leaf crazy jet in mine and autobot 50, for 2" group at 20m

2 hours ago, Impulse said:

Well done. Pleased for you. You lucky B******! Lol.

Enjoy 👍

Regards 

• Supporters

Well I've registered on there myself tonight, & I'm horrified, looked at the list of winners, wtf, who calls their kid Cedric,  it's 2020 not 1820 FFS🤬

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.