We 416 GBBR

Cyberlawyer

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not sure I want to part with this as it’s a great shooting GBBR, but I have 2 Marui MWS (and an extra MK12 DMR upper) so this is a bit surplus to requirements.

It was bought as a lockdown project and was previously a 2 tone gun that had sat in someone’s loft for a year.

In terms of work done, I have removed the 2 tone, and gone through the gun and replaced seals and o-rings where required it’s had a new hop rubber (maple leaf 50 degree) and an n-pas fitted. Fires very consistently and Lock back works every time.

It comes with 9 leak free mags (so fully skirmishable) 4 are gen 2 mags. 5 are gen 1 mags with the banana gasket, but these have been sealed with high pressure gasket silicone and work perfectly. 3 of the gen 1 mags have had the shells sanded and sprayed with Krylon so are a bit lighter than the rest. All mags have had their gas routers and most of their o-rings replaced since March.

Currently it has a set of real magpul iron sights on this (I’ll put the original fixed iron sights on for sale) and a 1.25-4x optic that I am happy to let go with the gun. Comes in the original WE box.

So what do people think it’s worth?

D57A2B7A-3C7E-448A-B30E-1DDF388D8895.jpeg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.