Tokyo Marui Glock 18c AEP

2RIR

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, I hope you are safe and well. Just bought the 18c aep from Tokyo marui for my son I also got a fobus holster for it but it doesn't fit, does anyone know of a holster that does or am I gonna have to render the one I have, cheers for your time. 

For reference I own both of these products I'm gonna write about as well as AEP Glock (mine is by CYMA though but it's copy of Tokyo Marui and has exact same dimensions):

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/nuprol-eu-series-pistol-retention-paddle-holster?pv=4419

we-europe-nuprol-eu-glock-g1-18-29-23-34

Yeah, AEPs are a bit thicker than gas Glocks which are slightly more in dimension with the real thing (still not exact tho). For AEP Nuprol Glock paddle holster will work, they're like 20 quid new. However if you want a bit more versatility (for example if you will change pistols in the future or get some additional ones) I recommend Warrior Assault Systems Universal Holster - they cost over twice as much BUT they will accomodate pretty much any pistol you will try anything in size from smaller guns all the way up to monstrocities like Desert Eagle. It's one and done kind of purchase, I use it for my AAP-01 (Ruger MkIV look-a-like), WE17 (Glock), Cyma CM.030 (copy of your Tokyo Marui AEP Glock), CZ P-09 as well as CZ Shadow 2.

https://www.uktactical.com/p-11449-warrior-universal-pistol-holster-black.aspx

Universal Pistol Holster – SKOTTSÄKER

The main difference other than price and versatility is the release mechanism - for dedicated Glock holster paddle release is outside, for the index finger, whereas Warrior Assault Systems holster has release lever operated via thumb.

Honorable mention:

It's important to mention however that neither of these solutions are compatible with torch attachments. For that I recommend KydexCustoms.co.uk and their kydex holsters. They hold pistol via friction and you can tighten and loosen them up with screws as they're made out of kydex sheet bent 180 degrees, profiled to your gun of choice with selected attachment so the extra thickness of AEP can be accomodated for. These ones support Glocks with Surefire (and clones) X200 and X300 series torches. 

https://www.kydexcustomsuk.com/pro-series-light-bearing/pro-series-lightbearing-glock

photo_2020-08-03_12-28-58.jpg?format=150

Cheers for the info, have to say very informative and have orders in for the warrior, all because I can't find a good holster for My Tokyo marui 1911 Strike Warrior. So thanks for the help very much appreciated. 

2 hours ago, 2RIR said:

Cheers for the info, have to say very informative and have orders in for the warrior, all because I can't find a good holster for My Tokyo marui 1911 Strike Warrior. So thanks for the help very much appreciated. 

I use a Fobus EM17 with my Strike Warrior. Its fits pretty well considering it's designed for a Glock. 

5 hours ago, 2RIR said:

Keep in mind that with thumb release on WAS Universal Holster it will take a bit of getting used to as paddle is located close to magazine release on the pistol. First time I’ve used it my magazine went flying 🤣

Seen that I've an idea to extend it a bit, a friend has a 3d printer if I can make one so the release button is better placed maybe I'll raise it up a bit if I can't no harm done. I have a fobus holster, I bought it if off this site for the glock but it don't fit either my strike warrior or the glock, even thought it was advertised for the glock 17,18&22 but it don't fit tried loosening the screw a bit but still too tight, must be for gbb I know the aep is a bit thicker, I'll try and render it just need a linisher or something to buff the  inside a bit. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.