Tm M9 Sticky Trigger

strykerles

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As above, after firing the trigger seems to stick back and won't return 75% of the time. Ive cleaned and lubed the mech but it hasn't changed.

Also the slide won't lock back on empty, slide doesn't seem to go back far enough

Starting to regret getting this gun as I've had nothing but problems since I first used it where it performed great

4 hours ago, Keithlag said:

is the hammer forward at the start of the video ?

I'm starting to think it's to do with the fact the slide doesn't travel all the way back to force the hammer down. If I manually pull the hammer back the trigger moves

is this to do with the decocker? I'm not very clued up on these tbh

it has not got a decocker but has got a double stage  trigger. if you pull back the slide slowley is it catching on the hammer ?

what gas are you using ?

28 minutes ago, Schnakey said:

That definitely has a decocker. 

Looks to be functioning normally but low on gas? Trigger should be back/in single action for any subsequent shots to your first DA shot.

please show me a decocker on a m9

22 hours ago, Keithlag said:

it has not got a decocker but has got a double stage  trigger. if you pull back the slide slowley is it catching on the hammer ?

what gas are you using ?

using WE green gas with proper marui mags, the slide just doesn't go back far enough but goes back fine manually

could always try red gas.......................... 😂

18 minutes ago, Schnakey said:

Mine is quite reluctant to cycle well unless on green gas too. Think it's extra pressure from the different hammer on the Albert. 

Could try a WE mag, they have a less convoluted gas router so put out a little more poke.

I tried this as I have a WE samurai edge but it doesn't like the mags and won't fire properly

after taking it apart and putting it back together I'm 90% sure it's the slide not travelling back far enough to load the next bb, whichever gas i use it makes no difference

If I manually rack the slide it fires every time

On 04/10/2020 at 21:32, hitmanNo2 said:

M92.gif

i stand corected i have the tm m92f that don`t do that

3 hours ago, BigStew said:

Is the recoil spring guide sitting properly. That can affect slide travel.

Yes it's sitting correctly

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.