Recommendations for Kit Carrying Options?

Barny

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, i'm looking for suggestions for a way to carry kit - that's not in the gun case - to and from the site to car. I'm using a Wilko's plastic storage box and you know its just gonna break right at the wrong moment!

Not sure if a bergen/holdall is the best options so could you show/tell me what you use? 

Ta, B 

personally i use a couple of large ammo boxes to move my gear....

i have a 50 cal amo tin that i use for my pyro. 
 then have one of these large ammo boxes for all my mags, batteries, moscarts, bbs speedloaders etc, and i have made wooden dividers to keep everything seperated, as well as having a lift-out top tray.  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-military-metal-ammo-box-600-x-400-x-275mm/133435886493?hash=item1f11660b9d:g:QZsAAOSwGjpe4jqE

and for my guns, i have one of these beasts (and a fold up sack barrow to move it if needed) and i have then used packaging foam sheets and plywood to create 3 tiers to carry my small arsenal (especially as the sites i visit require me to work from my car, and its easy for me to swap guns if one malfunctions or i feel isnt best suited to the current gameplay) https://www.thebattlebarge.co.uk/Missile_Flight_Case__Ammo_Can/p4473543_16933571.aspx

yes i am mad...   and no, i dont care =P

Hi @Barny! 👋

You can get anything that the people mention on here? 🤔👍

Depends on how much you want to pay and how much your prepared to take to the site? 💷💪

I take this my surplus Bag and small satchel bag, can carry my essentials, spare gear and anything else! 🤪

Hope this helps? 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

C84E36E5-54CF-4F12-9542-92A32FCC5F9F.thumb.jpeg.dd6edaa15e85ffdde9f7ca8c846f5fb1.jpeg

I have this rucksack.

https://www.military1st.co.uk/14002210-mil-tec-molle-us-assault-pack-large-red.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwk8b7BRCaARIsAARRTL6G-csfllwwcl9TD8RO7n4UHDKji_FlfLyBJGwMuU5ipGuP06vOHngaAiMIEALw_wcB

It's massive and fits all my bbs, mags, spare mags/sling/pouches, bfg and bits. 

Oh, and the all important lunch, water and snacks! 

And yes, mine is bright red. 😁

Use what ever is easiest for you I would say. It all depends on what kind of kit and how much. 

I use a keyboard bag for rifles 😆  (Good for confusing people when dressed in DPM)

I don't have this one but it looks good: https://www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_key_bag_491.htm?sid=37b8c66af62e7db9706dab60b9cd9c35

You need to have foam or something to separate them but I can carry three rifles in the one bag. (Yeah I do like to vary during the day 😉)

I have one of those Molle assault packs Arwen mentioned and a normal sports bag for the non-fragile bulky stuff.

I use this holdall bag. It's easily big enough to carry all my kit and has straps to carry it like a backpack if needed

FB_IMG_1601370869000.jpg

• Supporters
43 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

I use this holdall bag. It's easily big enough to carry all my kit and has straps to carry it like a backpack if needed

i see you too have given up trying to keep the cat out of the bag :P

The worst part is she's not even my cat. I made the mistake of giving her attention when she was a kitten and now she's adopted me as a second owner, only going home for food

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.