Appraisal for Starter Paxk

No1Evo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Perfect little starter package!!
CM16 raider with 6.03 mad bull tight bore barrel recently serviced and gear box shimmed with gp 16tpa motor acetech AT1000 tracer 3x NiMH batteries and 2x Hicap mags (1 mag needs a screw in the bottom but is still usable) 

Jag precision JW3 Pistol with 2x gas tight mags 

Sly mask and gun case.

9E1277E7-663C-40D8-A514-B864D0967D3C.jpeg

While it may be convenient for you to get rid of everything together (and you may find the right person for it all), I would recommend splitting out the rifle, pistol and tracer. The mags, batteries and case are worth very little, so should essentially be free or very low priced accessories for the rifle. I reckon you'd get about £115 posted for it as a bundle. About £80 posted for the pistol and around £30 posted for the tracer.

53 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

While it may be convenient for you to get rid of everything together (and you may find the right person for it all), I would recommend splitting out the rifle, pistol and tracer. The mags, batteries and case are worth very little, so should essentially me free or very low priced accessories for the rifle. I reckon you'd get about £115 posted for it as a bundle. About £80 posted for the pistol and around £30 posted for the tracer.

Yeah I seem to be struggling! Thanks for your advice, I’ll try it all separate 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.