Ghillie suits/bush rags etc

Wølf
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

After aquiring an l96 and using it for the first time on sunday ive decided to go down the sniper route for a while so i bought a webtex concealment vest which arrived yesterday, naturally i was dying to go and try it out so off i went in my trackies and spent a whole 10 mins stuffing vegitation into this thing :lol:

Of course i wasnt expecting any good results due to the minimal time and effort put into it but i was pleasantly surprised.

post up your ghillie vids & pics

riverfox did you build that yourself or is it a pre-made one? looks pretty cool although a bit too bulky for me.

well at the site he plays at the bracken is over 6ft tall in places ... sundays going to be painful for a few people i think .. may have to dust off my own sniper actually.

Am looking forward to it although im going to have to arrive half hour early to construct the ghillie :D

riverfox did you build that yourself or is it a pre-made one? looks pretty cool although a bit too bulky for me.

Am looking forward to it although im going to have to arrive half hour early to construct the ghillie :D

no i bort it but i was guna make one but i got to lazy but i think its qwite easy to make one

I just got a Webtex concealment vest yesterday for £30 I'm looking forward to using it but the whole finding good bushes thing is going to be annoying.

• Supporters

Was a guy in a really good ghillie at FFZ today, only time I could see him was when he moved, he got to about 25m from us. Eventually got him by pinning him behind a tree..

They look so awesome, but I doubt I'd be able to use one effectively.. I'm too big and clumbsy, and I don't particularly like lying down, well, not after today's skirmish anyway! Covered literally head to toe in nettle stings and bramble scratches!

Looking for some camo tape/wrap for my gun though, mainly to prevent me from scuffing and scratching the barrel :L

Archived