Tm Mp7 GBB

Airsoft_Al

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

43 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I use 144a and it’s fine. Racked up a load of kills today with it :D 

Good man.👍

How does it perform in the cold?

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco

I used mine today for the first properly chilly game day - I had mixed results, I'd get cooldown if I was properly spamming the trigger - I'm talking firing half the mag in a single salvo - Once I shifted to having my "next mag" in my trouser pocket, against my leg, this wasn't so much of a problem as the mag was fairly warm etc.

In summer, you can magdump constantly with no cooldown issues.

12 hours ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

I used mine today for the first properly chilly game day - I had mixed results, I'd get cooldown if I was properly spamming the trigger - I'm talking firing half the mag in a single salvo - Once I shifted to having my "next mag" in my trouser pocket, against my leg, this wasn't so much of a problem as the mag was fairly warm etc.

In summer, you can magdump constantly with no cooldown issues.

What gas are you using?

22 hours ago, Impulse said:

How does it perform in the cold?

Was chilly yesterday and performed great. 
I haven’t tried it in mid winter though as I don’t play often over the cold months

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.