Appraisal for Ghk Akm / TM G17 Noc

LVOA-D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of selling both my GHK AKM and my TM G17 RWA Project NOC. The AKM is basically new, shot 1 whole mag with it before hanging it on the wall as a nice piece to look at daily. No upgrades have been done to it and it only comes with 1 mag aswell.

The TM G17 with the RWA slidekit I've shot a few times at some targets but also has never been "outside". It also functioned more as a piece of decoration than anything else. It also comes with just 1 (extended) original TM magazine. Next to that there is no spares
as the original parts got lost while moving. The TM does have some extras though, a replica SureFire which works perfectly, constant and strobe and a non-functioning but cool looking RDS from AliExpress.

So what do you guys reckon would be a fair price for these 2 beauties?

IMG_4629.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

The AK will be 65-70% of retail.

The TM a much harder sell, but if you still have all the original pats, prob same percentage of what you e spent, if not maybe 50%
Custom pistols are always a hard sell, particularly Glocks at the moment as the GHK is about to be released 

10 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

The AK will be 65-70% of retail.

The TM a much harder sell, but if you still have all the original pats, prob same percentage of what you e spent, if not maybe 50%
Custom pistols are always a hard sell, particularly Glocks at the moment as the GHK is about to be released 

Not sure if the normal 65% rule applies to the AK?

They're like rocking horse shit bathed in unicorn tears wrapped in dodo feathers...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.