New CQB in Shropshire

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Forgive me if this is already known but I have ben alerted to a 'new' CQB Airsoft and Laser Combat venue in Shropshire. It's called Kill House CQB (https://www.killhousecqb.co.uk/) and runs games on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, it's all in the website. I have not played there yet so I am merely reporting its existence.

• 2 weeks later...

I play there. It's nice but keep in mind when they say CQB they really mean it - it's literal maze of corridors and rooms. 

I need an excuse to get up there. Looks ace

Pistols only too, wouldnt want or need anything else. My kind of place

I would love to see a site similar to this, built on large modular sections which could all be lifted and rotated to make different layouts. Similar to wargame tables where the entrances to each section are always in the same spots on the for example 20 x 20 ft board so they always line up but the layout within each board will change with rotations. You would have such a huge number of layout options

• 3 weeks later...

They have game days on Wednesdays and Saturdays. IMHO Wednesday has better crowd for fun times, Saturday is a bit more try hard. I can’t attend Saturdays games much due to my work schedule anyway... I’ve been out of the game for a month anyway due to knee injury at work and now there’s another month of lockdown :(

• 7 months later...

Quick update - they've made decision to close down Killhouse: last game will be at the end of June. Site originally opened in February just before corona kicked off and struggled due to constant lockdowns, restrictions and since business didn't exist for X months before lockdowns, they couldn't get govt help (at least that's my understanding, since my friend's business suffered for similar reasons). It's a real shame because that's the only site I could attend really due to work and distance so I guess I'm putting airsoft on indefinite hiatus :(

⏭⏭ Kill House CQB is CLOSING DOWN⏮⏮
SY Events would like to thank our regular CQB enthusiasts for all their support over the last year. It's been a bumpy ride, but we've had an awesome time and met many amazing people. Following the tough few months we've faced as a business and after much discussion, have now decided to close this awesome venue.
We will be closing our doors for games on Wednesday 30th June 2020 (final game). Our shop will close at 5pm on Saturday 10th July 2021. All stock must go so there will be some awesome bargains.
Once again, we would like to thank our amazing customer base for supporting us and to say that Kill House CQB may be going, but SY Events will be expanding into further and more exciting venues in the coming months. Watch this space!
So if you fancy one last dash around site, play grind or any of the fun and fast paced games that we run, make sure to book fast. Spaces are as ever limited and when we go that's it..the venue is gone!
Book now at www.syairsoft.co.uk
Or visit us in store on Wednesday's 6-9pm and Saturday's 9am-5pm for some amazing deals!
Nick, Tori & girls

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.