Finally, Hello!

Chris Pratt

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sorry I seem to spend far to long on the Classified, I thought Id better introduce myself, I'm sure many of you already know me from some films!

I help run the East Anglia Airsoft Community Facebook Group, major plug, if your local please pop by and join up. Im by no means a gun expert but I love all this stuff, had a few airguns and blank replica's, but after many kids later, I'm now in a position to buy toys for myself and figured airsoft the safest bet, and I love the fact you can interchange some real gun parts over.

Started off with a Single Action Shotgun, cheap really, but I was surprised at the level of quality and realism of the weapon for the small price, moved to a second purchase of a G&G Raider 2.0 as it was a good intro into AEG, now I seem to have far to many attachments and different stocks etc., most resent purchase was a EMG TTI STI Combat Master Hi Capa GBB, which is my baby, love it!

Anyone local to me in Hockley Essex, shout out!

11 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

I'm sure many of you already know me from some films!

I've never heard of you. What films you been in then?

• Supporters

Welcome, You need to speak to @rocketdogbert, pretty sure he's in your neck of the woods.

2 hours ago, EDcase said:

I think he's referring to his namesake or stunt double 😄

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Pratt

Oops!

Haha I was up on me back legs then.lol

Welcome Chris 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.