Pistol Holster

RKY19

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I use a warrior assault pistol holster. I've not found pistol it won't carry, unless you run lights, and it's taken an absolute hammering over the years.

On 27/09/2020 at 06:53, concretesnail said:

I use a warrior assault pistol holster. I've not found pistol it won't carry, unless you run lights, and it's taken an absolute hammering over the years.

I second that.  Best pistol holster full stop. Also the only holster you will need and can trust.

• Supporters
On 03/10/2020 at 21:57, Sneaky said:

I second that.  Best pistol holster full stop. Also the only holster you will need and can trust.

Unless you run a torch on your pistol. Then it's as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

• Supporters

FWIW, I just use cheap universal adjustable wrap-around holsters with a snap-strap over the top.  I can throw anything in there: Glock, over-size AEP, with or without lights and/or mini-red dot: I've even stuffed a plastic shotgun down one.  Not remotely tacticool, but they work just fine.

UK molle example: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/133169192003

Cheaper alternative are available, I buy from Chy-na and surprisingly drop leg rigs tend to be cheaper than molle; I just remove and cut off the parts I don't need and then cable tie them to whatever belt or carrier they're going on.  The important thing is the adjustable velcro to resize them to your toy.

On 27/09/2020 at 06:53, concretesnail said:

I'll third it! Although ive only just bought it so no long term experience but loving it so far 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.