New to the Forum and Hello From Milton Keynes!

JSwan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks,

I’m new to the forum, however have been playing Airsoft since around 2007. Played at quite a few sites across the south of the country. I usually play at Finmere or The Gaol but have recently discovered Sentinel site in Dunstable. Anybody local to Milton Keynes area? 

Looking forward to chatting to you all!

Joe 

Hi @JSwan! 👋

Welcome to the forum and have fun! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hi Joe 

Welcome aboard.hope you got your sea legs on 'cause it can be a rough crossing! Lol

Only jokin'.

👍🙂

9 hours ago, JSwan said:

Hi folks,

I’m new to the forum, however have been playing Airsoft since around 2007. Played at quite a few sites across the south of the country. I usually play at Finmere or The Gaol but have recently discovered Sentinel site in Dunstable. Anybody local to Milton Keynes area? 

Looking forward to chatting to you all!

Joe 

Welcome matey.... and greetings too from the city of roundabouts and concrete cows ;)

My local is also Finny and recently as of 2 weeks back I played a game at the Grange in Solihull... a smaller site capped at only 30 players but still very good fun... Next game at Finny is this Sunday..... I'll be taking the MWS out for a spin for the first time too.... If you're going hit me up...

12 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

Welcome matey.... and greetings too from the city of roundabouts and concrete cows ;)

My local is also Finny and recently as of 2 weeks back I played a game at the Grange in Solihull... a smaller site capped at only 30 players but still very good fun... Next game at Finny is this Sunday..... I'll be taking the MWS out for a spin for the first time too.... If you're going hit me up...

Thanks for the warm welcome folks! 

Alphabear I can’t come to finny this weekend unfortunately. Next game day I’m going is next Wednesday at Sentinel Outpost for an evening game which should be fun! I’m sure I’ll bump into you at Finmere as hoping to go next month 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.