Glock 42

Argonad

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

9 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

What will you be using it for?Β  Multiple aimed shots, or one sneaky point blank hit?

On the whole sneaky point blank shots but I want options so a derringer is out of the equationΒ 

9 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

G42 is shite, and yes I have one. Terrible, cheaper than normal VFC build quality, and no gas capacity in the magazines, avoid if you can

How bad is the bad is the gas capacity? wanna sell it?

22 minutes ago, Argonad said:

On the whole sneaky point blank shots but I want options so a derringer is out of the equationΒ 

How bad is the bad is the gas capacity? wanna sell it?

Nope, I don’t, it’s so shit it doesn’t pick up the third bb, just cycles the slide less and less.

Β 

It has an incredibly poor and cheap hammer design, that uses the worst elements of TM/KWA, but it looks pretty.

Β 

Its the only Glock I’ve owned out of about fifty that I havent been able to get working correctlyΒ 

Β 

5CF1D54D-2AE5-483B-AD2A-CF30CAF76742.jpeg.e83bcc22f63991a5893527c54817ff94.jpeg

Β 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Β 

This ^

IMG_20200918_193547.jpg

I like that a lot!😍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.