Air Arms Galahad

Air gunner Mick

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Air gunner Mick said:

Can anyone tell me if the Air Arms Galahad with the longer standard barrel is still available, i,ve been told by my local gun store that air arms streamlined

their range and now only supply it in the shorter carbine version. Your help will be much appreciated.

Hey Mick, sorry to tell you but this is a dedicated AIRSOFT forum, not air rifles, that's not to say that someone on here might be knowledgeable on Air Arms kit & it's availability, but chances are slim.

But come over to the dark side, we shoot each other with our guns lol 😜

9 hours ago, Air gunner Mick said:

Can anyone tell me if the Air Arms Galahad with the longer standard barrel is still available, i,ve been told by my local gun store that air arms streamlined

their range and now only supply it in the shorter carbine version. Your help will be much appreciated.

I've  got the air arms shamal (hence username)pre charged pneumatic. Very sought after now. Won me a lot of cups in field target shooting.

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.