Bb Sites and Age

Lt. Pugwash

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I think the min age is 14 if accompanied with parent/adult.but is up to the discretion of the site owners whether they will allow younger kids or not. 

Best to find a site you are interested in and have a look at their rules. 

Enjoy.👍

Regards 

A few sites I know are 12 (With an adult on site) and iirc one goes down to 10

A sites minimum age will vary depending on how they manage gameplay.

14 is a realistic minimum if players are

mixed among general customers.

12 may be a minimum for groups

Age ranges can go lower for other activities, so if the children are younger you could play together in a shooting game.

Activities allowing for younger players could cover laser tag, nerf, low impact spring .50” paintball.

Airsoft and air powered .50” or .68” are more likely to have ages of 12, 14, 16 depending on the site 

39 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

A sites minimum age will vary depending on how they manage gameplay.

14 is a realistic minimum if players are

mixed among general customers.

12 may be a minimum for groups

Age ranges can go lower for other activities, so if the children are younger you could play together in a shooting game.

Activities allowing for younger players could cover laser tag, nerf, low impact spring .50” paintball.

Airsoft and air powered .50” or .68” are more likely to have ages of 12, 14, 16 depending on the site 

Thanks for the information mate the lowest age is 12 years a

Old 

probably varies due to insurance though some have leeway and go by school system_ ie primary school are out but flexibility to allow even youngest in next age group to play together as a lot of youth groups use such brackets(we took our older kids age bracket to it for eg and a friends bb which was about the same bracket. )really gotta ask the sites though as most will make it up their selves as i dont see anything legally restrictive unlike other areas of the sport like ownership. 

When i was young i went to a airsoft site in Chobham that does kids only days. Heres a link to the current website (https://www.ambushadventures.co.uk/young-guns) it was really good as a kid no worries of getting shouted at by adults who think they are shooting you from 200 metres away with JG MP5 with 0.12g bbs lol.

Have a look at all the airsoft sites near you im sure you'll find a decent one. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.