Facebook's BS

PopRocket123

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Honestly fuck Facebook at this point. Someone asked about putting CO2 mags in a TM FN57 and I commented this. Not an unreasonable response. Apparently that was considered bullying and my comment got deleted and I got barred from posting or commenting on anything for 24hrs. 

Screenshot_20200918_134148_com.facebook.katana.jpg

There are only 2 decent groups on facebook.

Sniperworks and the MK23 community.

Everything else is shit (I'm in a few sniper/specna/TM GBB/G&G ARP groups btw).

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

So does that mean some wetwipe reported your post to admin?  Ridiculous.

yeah

i mean objectively that's a pretty funny reply whilst also probably being a pretty damn accurate prediction of the results.

Don't get me wrong, I love my TM pistol but I wouldn't dream of putting CO2 anywhere near the poor thing. I'd assume it wasn't automatic as before when I've triggered the algorithms it's been taken down as soon as I posted it where's this time there was time for someone to react to it. Last time I had the audacity to comment a photo of my KWC 1911 and specify that it was the rail gun version. Instantly taken down despite having had no problems with the exact same comment before and since. 

FB is basically a shithole for all communities and attracts (and brings out) the worst in people. If UCAP and various Milsim companies didn't use it for arranging events I would be long gone.

Oh, and Zuck is the morally bankrupt reanimated corpse of HP Lovecraft 🤣

Shame on you you big bully!

Get to your room until you learn to play nicely! 😄🤭

I've had comments magically disappear from my local neighbourhoods site because I mentioned the g** word.☹

Regards 

2 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Shame on you you big bully!

Get to your room until you learn to play nicely! 😄🤭

I've had comments magically disappear from my local neighbourhoods site because I mentioned the g** word.☹

Regards 

you what?

2 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Honestly fuck Facebook at this point. Someone asked about putting CO2 mags in a TM FN57 and I commented this. Not an unreasonable response. Apparently that was considered bullying and my comment got deleted and I got barred from posting or commenting on anything for 24hrs. 

Screenshot_20200918_134148_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Your post was either automatically pulled by algorithm or someone was sad and reported you to Facebook, the removal would then most likely be an algorithm and would only get to a person further down the line

If it was an admin from the group then you would most often get deleted, and sometimes would get a reason from the admin.

All communities are both self managed and provider managed.

Facebook has underlying management by the provider (hence the community standards message) plus the groups admins.  
forums such as this the ‘provider’ is usually the admins and moderators and are made up of part of the commmunity

Community membership varies and you’re dealing with many different personalities.  Under Facebook it’s easy for anyone to get a sad on and report to Facebook 

Honestly I've been having more fun in the real steel groups as of late. I nearly left when my post about my custom SCAR that's had hundreds of hours of design work go into it got less reactions than a broken MP5 and USP-C. I have since had the comment restored after disagreeing with the claim. I went back and checked who reacted it and it's had 6 reactions, none of which were the original poster so I suspect he got pissy about my response to his dumb question. 

24 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

image.png.4060751687bd457240baaba116221828.png

Airsoft Heretics can be amusing, but there's far too much real steel, or folks placing unrelated parts on a table to farm likes.

Not aware of SMTAN before...wife and child now wonder why I am silently laughing with tears rolling down my face. Your work here is done sir, slainte!

50 minutes ago, Skara said:

you what?

I what,what?

😉

8 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I got banned from UKAC for two weeks for asking why an admin had approved a sales post.

Because it was his mate and how dare you question his authoritah!

4 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I got banned from UKAC for two weeks for asking why an admin had approved a sales post.

Democracy and freedome of speech is an undeniable right that every free world citizen can expect. But  only if you keep your fuckin' mouth shut!!! 

Bow,scrape..."oops sorry your lordships'

🤫🤭

Regards 

6 hours ago, SSPKali said:

, and Zuck is the morally bankrupt reanimated corpse of HP Lovecraft 🤣

Robot voice.."pppplease eexplainn...????

🤔

52 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

The Collective is displeased with your resistance, futile as it is.

45aa16dc-19be-439a-8366-f647c27613ef.png

Haha. That's as maybe but still dont know what SSPKali means lol

Regards 

5 hours ago, Shamal said:

Haha. That's as maybe but still dont know what SSPKali means lol

Regards 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._P._Lovecraft

Screenshot_20200919-061526_Chrome.jpg

All is clear as mud now. Thank you. 🤔

👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.