Startimg Airsoft at 60 Plus

Johnnyg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

20 minutes ago, Nick G said:

The mate who started Airsofting the same time i did is 60 now and playing regularly. Generally snipes 'cos he doesn't 'do running' 🤣 

Haha. What's his problem? He's barely an adult! Lol. I'm 66 and play every chance I get.

Off to greenops Sunday and I'll have a little run if I'm being shot at!! Love to get stuck in and have a go though.👍🙂

Regards 

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Haha. What's his problem? He's barely an adult! Lol. I'm 66 and play every chance I get.

Off to greenops Sunday and I'll have a little run if I'm being shot at!! Love to get stuck in and have a go though.👍🙂

Regards 

Lol, there is a reason we play as the 'Old Gits' 🤣 TBH I suspect that breaking his back coming off his police bike on the way to a shout may have something to do with it , however his 15 year old lad usually plays , so we tend to use him as a the speedy atack dog while we toddle up in support 😁. Actually I usually end up sneaking around through gullys and undergrowth to get behind the enemy and cause mayhem, but them I'm only 52 !

Young wipersnapper! Lol.

Crikey broke his back? I broke my neck when I was 13. It was only found out 30 years later by a chiropractor! Lol.

Yeah use the youngsters as cannon fodder lol.

Softly softly catchee monkey.😉👍regards 

• 4 weeks later...

I had my first outing recently at age 64 years. Where was this game when I still had my knees? Huge fun even though I hadn't got a Scooby what I was doing half the time. For the other half I couldn't see what to shoot at as my specs were fogging and the goggles kept my eye away from my rifle's optic. Nonetheless, it was great fun and I shall do it more next year once the winter has passed. My knees really don't like the cold!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.