Rant time - deliberate damage to someone elses RIF.

Lozart

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

He'd probably go back to commenting on how "toxic" the UK airsoft community is.

Well, that's why he has to punish us with face shots, until we start behaving ourselves.

If I was capable I would edit this video to play with “tiptoe through the tulips” by tiny Tim just for my own amusement. 
but I can’t so I won’t .

tried to watch this from another view point to give the guy in the vid the benefit of being a f*ckwit, but I don’t see any reason for the Gillian taylforth level of quality for the justification of his behaviour, just looks intentional to me

May sound harsh but I can't help but think the site should have advised that they'll give him the benefit of the doubt but he needs to cover the cost of inspection and repairs from a reputable tech as a gesture of good will with an alternative option of a site ban. I realise it's unenforceable but for me, if I were in that situation, I'd want to make sure that the guys gun was as it should be as an apology. This is assuming he didn't offer to do so already which, based off the information we have, doesn't appear to be the case.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Well, that's why he has to punish us with face shots, until we start behaving ourselves.

no no, face shots aren't punishment, they're just normal gameplay, it's our fault for not wearing face protection......

• Supporters
41 minutes ago, Samurai said:

he said it was not intentional.

my-arse2.gif

4 hours ago, Skara said:

Kicking Mustang also shared this incident on IG stories.

At first he was all "burn the witch", now he's moved onto the "life isn't being fair to this dude, an airsoft ban would do, please bois don't go batshit crazy on him" line of thought.

Gillian_1625595c.jpg

Kicking Mustang did WHAT!?!?

OK, devil advocate or just being plain Lucifer.... In a court of law it would be difficult to prove malice or otherwise... Why? Well, the defense can argue the gun should not have been placed on the ground. It would have been prudent to have it propped up against a tree or in another secure/safe location. Therefore by placing a camouflaged gun on the ground  it may make it difficult to see it in the heat of battle as your focus is on the target so anyone could have mistaken it for a fallen branch or a tree root's. Conversely the case for the prosecution can argue he saw it being placed on the ground and deliberately walked over to it and placed both boots on it with a Doctor Evil muhahaha type laugh.... It's all sadly open to interpretation...... the fact remains... surely one can tell the difference between a branch, tree root and a hard stock when stepping on such things! I'm for the prosecution in this matter... It's clear cut in my opinion... no doubt... And, if it was accidental and a genuine mistake, own up and apologise....

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

In a court of law

This isn't a court of law. If Samurai is right that their special chum is still playing there, then Dogtag can get burned, banned and otherwise put out of business as far as I'm concerned.

"Dogtag airsoft: where clitflickers can stomp on your guns, and we don't give a toss."

2 hours ago, MiK said:

Usually means “He’s a mate/regular of the site so rules don’t apply”

he’s not a mate not regular of the site, I can assure you of that. He’s played there maybe 3 times 

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

This isn't a court of law. If Samurai is right that their special chum is still playing there, then Dogtag can get burned, banned and otherwise put out of business as far as I'm concerned.

"Dogtag airsoft: where clitflickers can stomp on your guns, and we don't give a toss."

Dogtag can get burned, banned and otherwise put out of business as far as I'm concerned.

Hoorah! Well said. 👍

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

That won’t happen 

2 minutes ago, E21A said:

That won’t happen 

Well I for one wouldnt want to play there if that's how their regular players behave!

5 minutes ago, E21A said:

As previously stated, not a regular 

But a potential future regular. 

I view that behaviour as bad as taking from players kit in the safe zone. 

8 minutes ago, E21A said:

Unlikely 😉

Ok. Cool.

11 hours ago, E21A said:

he’s not a mate not regular of the site, I can assure you of that. He’s played there maybe 3 times 

in that case this is a site to avoid if you ever put your down for a genuine reason

29 minutes ago, MiK said:

in that case this is a site to avoid if you ever put your down for a genuine reason

🤣

Write off a site for one incident that the site has has no control over! Nice one! 👍🏻

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, E21A said:

Write off a site for one incident that the site has has no control over! Nice one! 👍🏻

They're in control of their response to it.

They talked to the guy and he said it wasn't intentional.  Well, what else is he going to say? "Lol, get rekt scrubs, I'll step on anything I want."

Would you be happy trusting that player anywhere near your gear?

4 hours ago, Dogsbody100 said:

Every site has incidents and problems, - it’s how they deal with them that counts. 

This.

If my club's president didn't care about such issues, or about hit calling or anything, I wouldn't be playing there for the rest of my life.

4 hours ago, E21A said:

🤣

accidents happen it’s a fact of life but the site’s ‘don’t give a fuck attitude” isn’t a site I want to give my money too

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.