Rant time - deliberate damage to someone elses RIF.

Lozart

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

My buddy went to Dogtag recently so if any of you recognise the cockwomble in this video please let me know.

Basically, my mate puts his rifle down to get closer (it's a DMR) and when he checks through his footage afterwards someone has come and deliberately stood on it. Now, the advisability or otherwise of leaving your gun unattended is another matter, but this is a deliberate act of vandalism. 

What a pile of shit, doing that to a team member as well, hope he's identified & the same happens to his head, failing that at very least a site ban

WAC

• Supporters

40 minutes ago, Lozart said:

My buddy went to Dogtag recently so if any of you recognise the cockwomble in this video please let me know.

Er, the video says that the cuntspangle has already been identified and the site is aware of it.

If it's a positive ID, I'd be wanting that passed around to every other site in the galaxy, although hopefully Dogtag will take care of that too.

What the shit?

If it happened to me I would have knocked him out cold on the spot.

Why are people such cunts? I get putting shit in your mate's barrel/unplug batteries/disconnect and hide mags for banter, but this is just a wee bit too much :(

Hope he's banned from the site (and every site in his area).

Judging by the fact that he's got a bolt action it doesn't look like a random rental.

Definitely a ban. The sort of bunglecunt that would push over a motorbike or jump on a car for fun.

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Judging by the fact that he's got a bolt action it doesn't look like a random rental.

DMR envy.

I'd urge people not to propagate this.

The rogue has been identified and the issue is with the site.  I'm not surprised to note that this seems to have been missed in the middle of the rage-fest.

At this point, it's clickbait.  There is nothing constructive to be gained from promoting it.

If the ID was wrong or site doesn't deal with it, that's a different matter.

Definitely agree with @Rogerborg on this one. It's best to leave it for the site to deal with and avoid turning this into another piece of clickbait.

On a side note, while they are a hindrance at times, I would strongly recommend that your friend invests in a sling for his M14 @Lozart so that he can keep it with him under more conditions. I'd also advise standing it up against stuff where it is unlikely to fall over so that it is less likely to be kicked/trodden on. While I don't think it is the case in this instance, a lot of face protection limits the player's field of vision more than people realise and as such their awareness drops massively.

There will always be occasions where you'll want to put down a piece of kit but sadly there are a lot of people in this world who are malicious simply for the sake of it.

I suspect that it would be worth your friends time and/or money to have his M14 broken down, inspected and serviced. Even if it is just for peace of mind.

2 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Also, wouldn't it be a shame if the M14 was sent to Negative Airsoft for a checkup and Luke included this footage and got a few more thousand views not to mention the verbal beatdown Luke would no doubt dish out.

This reminds me of a restaurant I read about before visiting New York. The Waiters were aspiring actors/comedians and people went there specifically to be verbally abused.

People seem to salivate at getting the same treatment from Luke. I've seen "Berate my Nuprol M4!" or "Please can someone send and SSR15 to Luke! I wanna hear him swear....oohhh"...very strange.

5 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

This reminds me of a restaurant I read about before visiting New York. The Waiters were aspiring actors/comedians and people went there specifically to be verbally abused.

There is a similar restaurant here in Italy (La Parolaccia, in Rome), but it's the opposite, the waiters verbally abuse the customers :D

/ot

24 minutes ago, Skara said:

There is a similar restaurant here in Italy (La Parolaccia, in Rome), but it's the opposite, the waiters verbally abuse the customers :D

/ot

Yeah...that's the same as what I said. Maybe take it back to the AAP-01 thread. We're the the only two members, so it's basically a PM 😄

32 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

People seem to salivate at getting the same treatment from Luke. I've seen "Berate my Nuprol M4! or "Please can someone send and SSR15 to Luke! I wanna hear him swear....oohhh"...very strange.

Wonkey's Chinese in London was/is famous for this about 20 years ago

There's no place in this sport for people like that in the video, should be ashamed of himself.

29 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Yeah...that's the same as what I said. Maybe take it back to the AAP-01 thread. We're the the only two members, so it's basically a PM 😄

OH.

Forgive me, I'm tired :(

1 hour ago, Skara said:

/ot

Sign me the fuck up. 

• Supporters

i think we have a winner for the cardinal airsoft sin right there....

i must admit, in general at least, there seems to be much much less of this sort of thing (including safe zoen theivery etc) in airsoft than i'd have expected. although i'm still one of those everything is on me or locked in the car types of players.

i sincerely hope that fella finds his supply of sites extinguished and your mates gun is ok, although it seems to have taken the abuse rather well i'd still suggest getting it looked at.

• Supporters

Ooh, this one's got me torn, part of me thinks he should be named/shamed/banned & outed on every site/forum/FB .

But the other part of me thinks only a beating will suffice, which should include breaking fingers on his trigger hand.

I'd hope we'd hear what actually happens to the shitcunt, but I suspect we'll hear nothing as income seems to trump integrity at most sites.

Am I the only one that doesn't think this is on purpose? If you look at the mask, he doesn't appear to look down at the surroundings, the m14 is green/olive colour, blending in with the tree/ground. Perhaps he thought it was part of the tree he was standing on. 

7 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Am I the only one that doesn't think this is on purpose? If you look at the mask, he doesn't appear to look down at the surroundings, the m14 is green/olive colour, blending in with the tree/ground. Perhaps he thought it was part of the tree he was standing on. 

Could be, but the sound and feel of plastic bending under your feet is rather clear.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.