CYMA CM 126

Leeeeee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I’m new to Airsoft and this forum, I could use some help please!

i want to spray the alloy top of my CYMA CM 126 pistol, it will still be two tone but really don’t like the blue!!

can anyone advise how I take the auto/single shot switch out, it would make for a much better paint job

thanks

Leeeeee 

Hello Leeeeee welcome.

Was gonna say Hi Leeeeee but sounded bit wrong. I mean, highly what????

Cant help with your question🤔 but somebody here will know👍

• Supporters

I wouldn't bet on it, AEPs aren't particularly popular.

And, er, sorry, don't know.  I've got a CM.123 with the selector on the frame, and wouldn't like to guess how the 126 has it fixed in the slide. What I will bet is that it'll come apart, as there's nothing on the 123 or 127/030 that's permanently attached: everything is screw out, push or, or wiggle out.

You should have got a parts diagram with the pistol that should give you some idea.
To me it looks like a simple philips screw inside, take out the silver arm, and it should come off. Looks like a spring and ball-bearing in there as well, so just be careful they don't ping-fuckit into oblivion.

From memory (I had one years ago) turn the slide upside down and there should be a small grub screw which holds the silver arm in place, once the grub screw comes out carefully slide the arm out as there’s a small spring and piece which holds the selector in place, then repeat in reverse on the way back! Hope that helps 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.