ASG B&T USW Pistol (CO2)

8 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

Price has just been announced £179.99! Blimey a tad high? 

Cheaper than a lot of equivalent machine pistol/SMGs on the market. I mean compare that to ~£300 for the PP2000

I don’t really use pistols so don’t have anything to compare. Although the video footage does look incredible and I may be tempted. But will it fit in a holster or is it a dangler like a smg? 

• Supporters

I like it in principle, but I'd like it more if the front-end was beefed up a bit more, bit more SMG than pistol......

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the 3d printers here get busy on it ?

@AK47frizzle 🤔

I'll certainly be intrigued to see what folks with zero affiliation make of it, I guess I'm just a bit confused as to what exactly it's bringing to the table other than 'being a bit different' and a folding stock.

I also hate that I will never be able to unsee the Shutterstock watermark on the Anvil intro graphic... you're welcome.

Just now, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

And what's wrong with that?

I probably should have qualified that last remark, it was in reference to the price. I absolutely appreciate what @PopRocket123said in regard to the price versus RIFs in the same wheelhouse... for me personally this is just lacking in the feature department to justify the price.

6 minutes ago, alxndrhll said:

I probably should have qualified that last remark, it was in reference to the price. I absolutely appreciate what @PopRocket123said in regard to the price versus RIFs in the same wheelhouse... for me personally this is just lacking in the feature department to justify the price.

Fair play, though I doubt you'll be able to find one with a suppressor, RMR, folding stock etc. for lower - although I'm not too sure if those accessories come as standard, but I'm assuming they do for now.

Also as Alpha says, R&D can justify a higher price tag to an extent; this isn't just another clone

11 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Fair play, though I doubt you'll be able to find one with a suppressor, RMR, folding stock etc. for lower - although I'm not too sure if those accessories come as standard, but I'm assuming they do for now.

Also as Alpha says, R&D can justify a higher price tag to an extent; this isn't just another clone

According to the LWA listing it doesn't come with any of the accessories, I agree if it had done it'd be a decently priced little package.

And of course the R&D and set up costs of coming to the market with something new tend to assume a higher price. But as with anything to do with cost it'll always be subjective. I hope anyone that picks one up absolutely loves it, especially those that have been waiting on a USW replica. Seeing new replicas is a great thing and I hope it does well.