Upper & Lower receiver compatibility

No1Evo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

2 minutes ago, Samurai said:

They are not. I don't think any different brand upper and lower are compatible. Many times even the same brands aren't if they are not from the same manufacturing time.

This

21 minutes ago, Samurai said:

They are not. I don't think any different brand upper and lower are compatible. Many times even the same brands aren't if they are not from the same manufacturing time.

Perfect 👍👍 saved me a couple of quid! Thanks 👍

4 minutes ago, mintsauce5 said:

I’ve got a g&g lower knocking around somewhere I think if that’s what your looking for

Certainly is mate I’ve been looking for one of a raider preferably and in black, it’s to go onto an ARP9

• Supporters
On 14/09/2020 at 16:59, No1Evo said:

Certainly is mate I’ve been looking for one of a raider preferably and in black, it’s to go onto an ARP9

Well that almost definitely won't work without some fettling! Does the ARP9 use a standard V2 type box and hop unit? Otherwise it will almost certainly not line up.

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

Well that almost definitely won't work without some fettling! Does the ARP9 use a standard V2 type box and hop unit? Otherwise it will almost certainly not line up.

Yes, barring the FET

• Supporters
Just now, rocketdogbert said:

Yes, barring the FET

I'm assuming the OP wants to convert his ARP9 to an ARP556 so if the magwell placement is OK then it might work but I'd have thought it would need an ARP556 lower to be spot on. I foresee feeding issues a-go-go!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.