Northeast UZI GBBR Thoughts.

jk.sm

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Only just foundout that Northeast, the company that made the Sten Replicas, are making some UZI RIFs. This has seemingly flown under alot of people's radar, even thouhg in my short time airsofting, I've heard many a player crying out for a full sized GBB UZI. Looks like they're producing a Mini-Uzi and different variations of the full sized UZI, with the MK3 wooden stock and folding stocks. They're looking at a mid 2021 release, but the dates haven't been pinned, one of their reprasentatives told me over message.

I persoanlly can't wait, they say they'll be compatible with reel steel externals so that should open up a load of customisation (obviously nothing too tactical, it being an UZI nad all).

Any other thoughts on the gun? Their STEN seemed to get a very positive reception and everyone seems to love it if they have it.  

5 hours ago, Bada Bing said:

It’s about time someone decided to produce full sized GBB Uzi’s. It’ll give those MP7 and MP9 users something to look up to. 😂

Thats exactly me, i've got an MP7 atm and I'm dying for this UZI ahah

I dunno whether it was your post on fb I commented on but Northeast have gone very quiet on these, they responded to a message/comment I made on their page about them being indefinitely delayed.

I really hope Cybergun haven't put the kybosh on these due to licencing.

20 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

I dunno whether it was your post on fb I commented on but Northeast have gone very quiet on these, they responded to a message/comment I made on their page about them being indefinitely delayed.

That was me lol. I had to get my excitement out and telling the missus probably would have earned me a slap. 

27 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Thats interesting, I hope they havent axed them either. I did message Northeast and they said they were looking at a mid 2021 release date, that was only today so who knows.

5 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

That was me lol. I had to get my excitement out and telling the missus probably would have earned me a slap. 

Thats the reason for this post too ahaha, no one else would understand my giddiness

I am confused by the excitement of the Sten - yes it looks stunning but all the feedback I have seen give it a shooting range of around 25-30m which makes it unskirmishable in anything but CQB.

3 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

I am confused by the excitement of the Sten - yes it looks stunning but all the feedback I have seen give it a shooting range of around 25-30m which makes it unskirmishable in anything but CQB.

Have you fired one? They’re awesome lol

5 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

I've heard similar, really good build quality but not really practical. I hope this UZI doesn't fall to the same problem. 

19 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Have you fired one? They’re awesome lol

I haven't no, problem is I can't find footage of anyone else firing one beyond a target 10m away.  Minimum for me for a RIF to be usable is 40m.   I accept being limited by gas mags etc provided I at least have some range to compete with AEG users, if it cant even fire the length of itself its a wallhanger which the Sten appears to be.  Would dearly love to be wrong.  Got the same concern about the Uzi.

11 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

I haven't no, problem is I can't find footage of anyone else firing one beyond a target 10m away.  Minimum for me for a RIF to be usable is 40m.   I accept being limited by gas mags etc provided I at least have some range to compete with AEG users, if it cant even fire the length of itself its a wallhanger which the Sten appears to be.  Would dearly love to be wrong.  Got the same concern about the Uzi.

I'm less concerned about the Uzi because you better believe I'm going to be one handing that bad boy. 

On 14/09/2020 at 09:40, EvilMonkee said:

They come covered in oil. My barrel and hop was filthy.

But they use VSR spec barrels and hops, mine had very nice range.

On 16/09/2020 at 23:15, Cromulon1994 said:

They come covered in oil. My barrel and hop was filthy.

But they use VSR spec barrels and hops, mine had very nice range.

how far you reckon?

• 1 year later...
  • Supporters

I’d just be happy with a decent AEG😢

I used to live in Israel and saw them being carried by civil defence quite a lot.

I'll probably get one but I don't like the coating.  I prefer unadulterated metal finish.

I foresee a bit of right arm exercise in my future...

Edited by EDcase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.