Best Airsoft playing sites around North London?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Myself and a group of friends have been Airsofting since around 2014, and the vast majority of that time has been spent at our most local site, Tech Brigade Airsoft. We like Tech on the whole, but it has its limits and we would like to try some other sites for variation.

We have been to Awa Hearts which is ok, Airsoft Billericay, a great site but a bit far from us and Red one Airsoft which i would not recommend purely for its tiny cramped nature. I have also recently learnt about Reforger Airsoft which is about as local as Tech and i am keen to try out.

Now with that in mind i would like to know what people would say are the best sites for this area? I find Airsoft sites not very well advertised and hard to find generally, so would be nice to get some expert advice here.

Many thanks.

• Armo1000 changed the title to Best Airsoft playing sites around North London?

Have a read through the SE TOUR threads by Asomodai. He has been to pretty much all of the ones reachable from London. 

Personally I think Airsoft Plantation is likely the best one near London, but the threads will give you lots of opinions 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.