New update p***ing me off...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Anybody else? Only getting mobile version on my iPad, so only half the  screen is used grrr

7702B192-BA76-4BD0-830C-7D5A936CCB75.png

Me too, not impressed, although it's just about ok on the android phone.

I only get that pop up on both Safari & Chrome on the iPad when I clicked on the “unread content” but all threads I click manually on work as “Nintendo”

if your using Safari just go to settings > safari > request desktop settings and you should be golden 

On Chrome is desktop version by default 

But I do think it’s the new template table settings which might need a slight tweak by @proffrink

• Head Moderator

Looks okay on my PC but agree it is terrible on an iPad with half the screen blank.

1 hour ago, MiK said:

I only get that pop up on both Safari & Chrome on the iPad when I clicked on the “unread content” but all threads I click manually on work as “Nintendo”

if your using Safari just go to settings > safari > request desktop settings and you should be golden 

On Chrome is desktop version by default 

But I do think it’s the new template table settings which might need a slight tweak by @proffrink

Already setup like that, but thanks anyway

• Root Admin

That's hilarious. I'll get that fixed.

Edit

How's that now? I've tested it in-browser at the correct resolution but I can't test it on an iPad.

18 hours ago, Samurai said:

If anyone uses Stylish or some similar plugin that applies a css style to a page, I've attached what I use.

This part will fix your half page problem

.ipsLayout_container {
    max-width: 100%;
}

AFUK_stylish.txt 972 B · 1 download

I don't think this will as it's the sidebar render blocking the right part of the page, but I could be wrong. It shouldn't be though, so I've disabled it on tablets and smaller screen sizes. It's meant to collapse underneath the main content.

Can you get Stylish on iOS Safari anyway?

No idea about stylish, but I doubt it, iOS is locked down.

Page width is fine now mostly, apart from the front page of “unread”. As soon as you follow a thread link though it’s good 👍🏻

Cheers man

Mostly but not completely. I’m not getting notifications for some reason (I didn’t see you tag me or your reply) and SOME threads are back to only half size (they seem to be the ones  with a side bar)

This is the gun picture thread for example

F461E1BB-04F0-4161-BD69-3A857C4A618D.png

15 minutes ago, proffrink said:

Which kind of notifications do you mean?

I don’t get any, either flags here or emails. You tagged me above, I didn’t get a notification that you’d mentioned me 🤷🏼‍♂️
It’s not a big deal, I’m on here a lot anyway 😂

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.