Funniest Airsoft Fallacies

Cr0-Magnon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Funniest airsoft fallacy?

That I’ll “just get the one gun for some garden plinking”.

Haha! 😂 Aahahaha! Yeah 😂 Aaahahahahahaaarr 🙂 Ahaha. Uhuhuhurrr 😐 Uhurr. Huhuhuhurrrrrr 😒 Aaaaah. Aahahahaaaaaar 😟 AAAAAAARGH! 😫 AAAHHAHAHARRGGGH! 😩 OH GOD MY WALLET!!! MY POOR, EMPTY WALLET 😭

On 01/10/2020 at 09:33, Rogerborg said:

No dispute about the science, but have you ever seen or heard of a lipo igniting or exploding during use in airsoft?

I'm not saying that it couldn't, but a lot of bad things could happen at a game of airsoft - limb damage, eye injuries, bad pyro kersplosions - and yet we carry on regardless.

Not with my own eyes, but the internet never fails...

Granted this one didn't end too badly as the lipo didn't go the full nuclear as they can, however it could easily end in the total loss of a very expensive gun or considering that most lipos tend to be held in the stock, which is usually next to your face when you are aiming down the sights, terrible facial injuries.

The point is, just because it's uncommon, actively encouraging stressing an undersized lipo to protect other components in a gun is a colossal fallacy. LiPo be an inherently unstable chemistry, and pushing your luck in any way is quite simply asking for it. 

5 hours ago, lilredmachine said:

Not with my own eyes, but the internet never fails...

Granted this one didn't end too badly as the lipo didn't go the full nuclear as they can, however it could easily end in the total loss of a very expensive gun or considering that most lipos tend to be held in the stock, which is usually next to your face when you are aiming down the sights, terrible facial injuries.

The point is, just because it's uncommon, actively encouraging stressing an undersized lipo to protect other components in a gun is a colossal fallacy. LiPo be an inherently unstable chemistry, and pushing your luck in any way is quite simply asking for it. 

Have seen this vid. It's quite scary really.

I have,in a silly,bored moment,punctured a RC helicopter lipo.Fuck! Did I move or what! Man it was such a violent reaction when the air got in.Flame,noise,smoke.and it was only 7.2volt.😳💀

Lol

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.