Need Help Choosing a Rifle.

Haledude

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello!

So I'm stuck between two rifles. On one hand, there's the Specna Arms edge series which I will link below. Solid internals and externals, amazing price, looks great and has everything I need:

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/specna-arms-sa-e11-edge-river-rock-arms-carbine-in-black.html?utm_source=instocknotify&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=instocknotify

But on the other hand there is the Lonex with a built in recoil system. I absolutely love recoil systems and for this price, it's hard to say no. Does anyone know much about this specific rifle? It's difficult to find information on how it performs, what it's made out of and the likes:

https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/lonex-10-5-baw-qscg-aeg-with-recoil-system-l4-01-baw-black

Thanks very much!

I bought a SA-E05 for CQB - really solid gun the only issue I had with mine is my trigger finger was too hot hot hot for it, so I was trying to fire the gun too fast and it would refuse to fire - a quick flick to full auto and back fixed the issue - nothing wrong with the gun.

I just had to either need to slow the old paintball twitch finger down or slap in 11.1 battery up from 7.4 (advice from the site’s tech) and since I’m tight I went for the slow down the finger :P

Its still going strong a year later and with a BT tracer on it - looks verrrrry noice :) 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, MiK said:

Its still going strong a year later

During which time it seems that Specna changes supplier and the Edge has been blunted.

If you do go with bbgunz4lezz, be aware that if you create an order then leave it in your basket for 24 hours, you'll get a "secret" 7% discount code.

Why just those two guns out of all the many, many, many, many, many, many M4s?  I ask because the SA-E11 is all rails, while the BAW is all old style Colt Commando-ish.

22 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

During which time it seems that Specna changes supplier and the Edge has been blunted.

If you do go with bbgunz4lezz, be aware that if you create an order then leave it in your basket for 24 hours, you'll get a "secret" 7% discount code.

Why just those two guns out of all the many, many, many, many, many, many M4s?  I ask because the SA-E11 is all rails, while the BAW is all old style Colt Commando-ish.

I figured that all the edge series weapons are basically the same performance wise since they all have the same internals. And I love how the one I linked looks.

The BAW I'm not a huge fan of how it looks, but I would love to have a recoil system.

To be honest, recoil systems in airsoft are meh at best. Even TMs are meh.

The only recoil systems worth anything are the Tippmann or Daytona, but they use HPA and can turn out pretty expensive.

With that being said, if I were to buy a Specna I would go for either a Core or a One series. As others pointed out the Edges have dropped in quality from when they were first released and while they look great on paper you may incur in QC issues.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.