Razorb Entertainment Youtube Channel

Razorb

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi i have recently got in to making some videos for YouTube if any one has a few minutes could you please watch and give me feedback so I could improve it would be much appreciated thank you 

Screenshot_20200906_135654_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

@Razorb welcome to the Forum. 👋

Just watched both videos. Not bad at all, all have to start somewhere!

Just play a fair game, be good, you can choose what to do with your channel, simple question to ask yourself, do you want be the same as most or be different? 🤔👍
I started a channel recently, having fun and learning to get better at it and just put up my next video today! 🔫🤪👍

💷GAMBLE💷

I am still very much learning the game and video editing. I have only been to 3 games and I have no background in cinematography audio or video editing I think I am still working on my style of play and what I want to put out but I think that will become clear in time. I have just been to your channel and I like it some good stuff on there. 

@Razorb 👋

In Airsoft we all go through this, you will find out for yourself! 🔫🤪

Same background when starting, like anything in life, you learn, you should get better with time! 💪🤔🤞

Thanks as well 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.