Drops Leg Dump Pouches

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've seen quie a lot of people who have drop leg dump pouches for airsoft and I was wondering why they would have them? I can understand the mag holding ones but these are the large ones. I know in real battles why one would be useful but in airsoft?

anyone want to clear this one up?

• Supporters

put spent mags in quickly.

think about it, you run out of ammo, where do you put the mag when you change it?

On the floor? It costs a lot of money to go dropping mags everywhere

In the webbing? Plenty of time when you have no mag in the gun to put a few rounds into you

the answer is a dump pouch, they are quickly accessed and leave you with the minmum reload time possible without buying new mags everygame.

There are several available, The drop leg ones and Molle attatch ones, both come in open and closed top versions.

I use a MOLLE open topped one (Viper foldable dump pouch) as it fits on my lightweight, silent rig and is super quick to reload - running out of ammo to shooting baddies again takes me roughly 1.5 seconds with every weapon that requires it (in ideal conditions)

• Supporters

As above, spent mags, some people use them to carry gas, bb's or other miscellanious items.

I personally use the belt mounted ones, and wear it further round the back of my waste...

saying that i do drop my mags on the floor anyway, pmags- solid as a rock

okay thanks for that, I was thinking of getting one but wanted to know what they do first

Archived