Good Skirmish Sites Within an Hour of Portsmouth?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

No idea if this is the right place to post this but, as the title says, I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for sites within an hour-ish of Portsmouth. I've been planning on getting back into the hobby for months and was aiming to go to Combat South this weekend but didn't realise the site had apparently closed since I last checked. Was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat or has knowledge of the sites in the area and could recommend something. 

Cheers.

Hi grumio

Yeah combat south sadly closed bout month ago.

There is Ucap who run the portsdown hill ww2 bunkers and also green ops at liphook. 

Regards 

Cheers for the quick replies!

From looking at the sites I think the UCAP Green Ops site seems to be the closest thing to what Combat South was. I'll probably end up waiting to play there on the 20th. 

Thanks for helping out. 

22 minutes ago, grumio said:

Cheers for the quick replies!

From looking at the sites I think the UCAP Green Ops site seems to be the closest thing to what Combat South was. I'll probably end up waiting to play there on the 20th. 

Thanks for helping out. 

No prob. Might see you there.👍

Regards 

• 1 month later...

Ambushed activities, Botley.

My first time last week, I will be back

52 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Ambushed activities, Botley.

My first time last week, I will be back

Is that botley near Southampton?

You liked it then?

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.