Request for Photos of P90 Trigger Parts

Nogl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

Bit of a funny one this,  but is anyone able and willing to take some detailed photos/measurements of the trigger bar from a tm compatible p90?

I've been repairing a heavily damaged p90 and need a new trigger bar but they're pretty unavailable. With enough photos and some rough measurements I could probably design a 3d printable one that would also benefit someone else eventually. 

It's an angry rectangle! What's not to like?

I was a huge Stargate fan and always wanted one, it's a close as I'm going to get without dismembering a ruger 10/22

1 hour ago, Nogl said:

It's an angry rectangle! What's not to like?

I was a huge Stargate fan and always wanted one, it's a close as I'm going to get without dismembering a ruger 10/22

It reminds me of a giant gas lighter.

🤭

Regards 

Haha The ps90 is definitely for lighting ovens.

I'll probably end up bending something from wire or cutting it from an alu sheet and fitting by trial and error. 

26 minutes ago, Nogl said:

Haha The ps90 is definitely for lighting ovens.

I'll probably end up bending something from wire or cutting it from an alu sheet and fitting by trial and error. 

I had trouble getting a stupid spring for my we smg mp7 gbb.being the tight arse that I am and not wanting to pay $20 to get it shipped from Hong Kong I made my own. After few attempts! Lol

Works fine.

Good luck with yours.👍

Regards 

I'd rather spend 40 on a tool to make the part than 20 on the part (and then not make the part)

I spent around 4 months getting CAD training at my local collage to a supplement a 3d modelling degree and I still haven't actually put any of my own parts on shapeways

Update: Waiting for parts, project not dead

Edited by Nogl
update didn't feel like it warranted a full reply

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.