More Tinkerer Than Player

Nogl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I haven't played in a few years since busting myself up in a traffic accident but that hasn't stopped my bad habit of fixing/breaking guns. 

Trying to put together a library of 3d files for hard to get spare parts so on a hunt for collaborators

• Supporters

Sorry to hear that.  I haven't played since March, I'm beginning to feel like an ex-player as well. For a wonder, I've managed to fix more than I've broken recently and everything is shooting 340fps and sweetly.

I think we've got a couple of 3d dabblers here, and the Airsoft Heretics Facebook group might also be worth checking out, although with it being Facebook any knowledge there is rather ephemeral.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Welcome!

At least you can categorise yourself as a tinkerer. I'm not sure what I'd refer to myself as. I just kinda buy new RIF's, perhaps do some basic upgrades, get a tech to do anything more advanced and then sell them on after one (or none) use.

• Supporters
On 01/09/2020 at 09:01, Nogl said:

Hi all,

I haven't played in a few years since busting myself up in a traffic accident but that hasn't stopped my bad habit of fixing/breaking guns. 

Trying to put together a library of 3d files for hard to get spare parts so on a hunt for collaborators

Welcome mate, if tinkering is your think your in great company here, there's some absolute geniuses here, as well as a few cross-eyed bodger's.

(they're all looking at each other now wondering who's who 😜)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.