How to Tackle Sweat in Goggles

2RIR

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was looking at FMA fan goggles till I saw this on taiwangun.com. While they may have tested them, the red text was enough to make me think twice 

Screenshot_20200907-224141.png

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

I was looking at FMA fan goggles till I saw this on taiwangun.com. While they may have tested them, the red text was enough to make me think twice

The black text is what I'd go by.  What I'd question is why you'd buy eyepro from a seller who hasn't tested it and disclosed the result.

I've had no issues or concerns with mine - I like getting shot in the polycarb, it's the one place that's guaranteed not to hurt.

• Supporters
On 07/09/2020 at 22:43, Cannonfodder said:

safety wise that's just an ass covering, end of the day there's no substitute for finding your local kicking mustang and getting them to point-blank a shot into the lense to be sure.

i have those fma goggles and frankly i'd avoid, they're not particularly comfortable and the fan even at full speed has the efficacy of a mouse fart.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i have those fma goggles and frankly i'd avoid, they're not particularly comfortable and the fan even at full speed has the efficacy of a mouse fart.

Well, full disclosure, mine are double-glazed and I run them off a 3.7v lipo 14500.  I agree, comfort isn't great and the strap is too long, but can be sewn or just safety-pinned shorter.

• 3 weeks later...

I had this issue. Wear Sawfly's and kept having sweat on the inside of glasses. I now use a headband, balaclava and a helmet liner all to prevent it. It seems to have worked for me but need to change the headband and balacava in each break.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.