We G19 Guide Spring

DOBBO45

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

3 minutes ago, DOBBO45 said:

The spring in gun feels weak , would a 150% Guarder enhanced spring cause me issues then? We leave as it is if that is case.

Still not clear what you're trying to achieve. Are you after stronger recoil?

Ok what i was trying to achieve is for the slide to be stiffer ie when it goes in the holster there is very little resistance so the slide will move back easily, compared to other pistols i have. If its just the way it is a will leave it alone it was more of a feel thing than a performance thing.

9 minutes ago, DOBBO45 said:

Ok what i was trying to achieve is for the slide to be stiffer ie when it goes in the holster there is very little resistance so the slide will move back easily, compared to other pistols i have. If its just the way it is a will leave it alone it was more of a feel thing than a performance thing.

Sounds like you holster is too tight

Ok mate, even out of the holster the slide can very easily be pushed back with little to no pressure required at all really ,does that make anymore sense? 🤔   

I will try and post a video up, it may just be the way this particular gun is!

11 minutes ago, DOBBO45 said:

Ok mate, even out of the holster the slide can very easily be pushed back with little to no pressure required at all really ,does that make anymore sense? 🤔   

I will try and post a video up, it may just be the way this particular gun is!

WE's can be a bit loose and wobbly. Which holster are you using? Does sound like it's too tight. As far as I know their G19 is wider than the real steel version.

• Supporters

If the holster is tight just put your thumb against the back of the slide when holstering to keep it in battery.

Better than messing with the balance of the guns mechanism

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.