Looks Like There'll Be a New Clone Red Dot Soon. -)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Fingers crossed, looking from something that looks a little different than all the aimpoint t1/t2 clones. Hoping they clone the Unity FTC magnifier mount soon as they've cloned the riser already!

4C Clone? What's the search terms for it? I can only ever find aimpoint clones unless you're talking about the vector optics stuff

53 minutes ago, Encore said:

4C Clone? What's the search terms for it? I can only ever find aimpoint clones unless you're talking about the vector optics stuff

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32966204113.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.73384c4dqmB09K

Same thing on U.K. eBay for £70

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192764701927?ul_noapp=true

Solar panel works, shake to wake and perfect parallax

Oh shit, that's gucci. I wish they'd cloned the 4T as well. That backward slope on the bottom mounting point is not gonna look to great on a unity fast riser imo and as we all know, airsoft is equal parts a fashion show as much as its a sport. Maybe even more so the former.

10 hours ago, Encore said:

Oh shit, that's gucci. I wish they'd cloned the 4T as well. That backward slope on the bottom mounting point is not gonna look to great on a unity fast riser imo and as we all know, airsoft is equal parts a fashion show as much as its a sport. Maybe even more so the former.

Amen to that lol.

I wont even show myself on field until my battle buddy has gone round me twice checking for loose straps, labels not tucked in and my chin strap is straight.

I would just die if I looked an awful fright!! Lol

🤭👍

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.