Duty Calls Airsoft

Jayhalse

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone. 

We've just opened and set up our indoor arena in Staffordshire. Our first games are this Friday 4th, Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th September. 

We also have a shop on site and online. 

If interested take a look on our Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/events/226577038696774/?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=TGtRKl3XeEjxTikC

Booking can be made through our website — https://www.dutycallsairsoft.co.uk/collections/arena-bookings

Hi do you do private games etc this is local for our team you see? 

47 minutes ago, Jayhalse said:

Yes we do. You can choose any day of the week. If you want to speak more email [email protected] 

I have sent you a personal message through here mate. 

Just booked my place for saturday.

Anyone else from the forum attending on saturday?

Im travelling up from northampton.

15 hours ago, Jayhalse said:

If you want to play am and pm on any day pay for 1 game to reserve your spot and pay £13 on the day for second game. Unfortunately due to covid (limited numbers) we cannot allow walk on hence why there's no pay at site option

I spoke with someone thursday night via the dutycalls chat window who said the same thing..   i will be paying for the afternoon game...   and bringing all my guns to rotate through the day.

See you there tomorrow 😃

Edit...

Errr...   make that next saturday... 

whoops

3 minutes ago, Jayhalse said:

Due to unhappy companies we're having to do night games only. Please give us feedback on what days,type of games and styles you'll like to see. 

So you won’t be doing Sunday mornings or games like that anymore? 

3 minutes ago, Jayhalse said:

We could do sunday morning or Saturday nights but not on same weekend

Not really  worth bombing up for a mornings play is it? ☹

Regards 

6 minutes ago, Jayhalse said:

We could do sunday morning or Saturday nights but not on same weekend

What about whole day games on a weekend? Are they no longer a thing? 

Damn...   i was really looking forward to a days airsoft on saturday...  especially given the crap time i have been having this week.

What exactly is the issue that they are complaining about?

No offence to duty calls,  but for just a few hours in a night game or a morning game only, its just too far for me to travel up from my home =(

3 hours ago, Spartan09 said:

Damn...   i was really looking forward to a days airsoft on saturday...  especially given the crap time i have been having this week.

What exactly is the issue that they are complaining about?

No offence to duty calls,  but for just a few hours in a night game or a morning game only, its just too far for me to travel up from my home =(

The company across the way from us ain't happy with us, no reason given but I've persuaded the site owner to allow us to do sundays and evenings. 

19 minutes ago, Jayhalse said:

The company across the way from us ain't happy with us, no reason given but I've persuaded the site owner to allow us to do sundays and evenings. 

Ok mate awesome, what times on sundays, Can you pm me some dates shortly for end of the month after 25th you will be running I will speak with my team and see if anyone wants to tag along with me?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.