Better Than Tokyo Marui Hi Cappa Gold Match? Vorsk Titan 7 Review / Stigmau5

Stigmau5

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is the Vorsk Titan 7 airsoft pistol Better than Tokyo Marui Hi Cappa Gold Match? This is a question I asked myself before doing this review. On paper it certainly ticks a few boxes as well as looking the part. Will that be enough to call this Better than Tokyo Marui Hi Cappa Gold Match? Stay to tuned to hear my thoughts on the Vorsk Titan 7.

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Ha ha ha ha cool click bait, but that Vorsk is utter shite, end of

I know nothing about it or knew it existed but that was my first guess.

Isn't this just a slight cosmetic variation on the WE Hi Capa 7" Dragon that's been out for years? I'm sure they all come from the same factory as "Raven" etc...

On 26/08/2020 at 11:06, Cr0-Magnon said:

Isn't this just a slight cosmetic variation on the WE Hi Capa 7" Dragon that's been out for years? I'm sure they all come from the same factory as "Raven" etc...

Im pretty sure that the Raven’s use poorer quality materials, they sertainly seem to break barrels and hammer units, and have leaky mags, far more often then WE

On 25/08/2020 at 08:54, Steveocee said:

LMAO at least your title is getting people to engage with you.

Too true 😂 joys of YouTube I’m afraid

3 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Im pretty sure that the Raven’s use poorer quality materials, they sertainly seem to break barrels and hammer units, and have leaky mags, far more often then WE

Ravens are very bad. Most parts inside them aren’t aren’t even we spec

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.