Lct Delay Problem

6sh117

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,
So my problem is: I bought a brand new airsoft LCT SR3M. I took gearbox out to change for a softer spring. This gun doesn't have quick spring change system so I had to open it. I have opened gearboxes before and everything looked fine for me?* when I put all that back together. I also installed a SHS long aluminium nozzle.

When i started shooting, gun acted strangely, like nozzle delaying and so. At first semi shot bullet didn't shot out, after that all semi shots were fine. When i switched to a auto then there were a feeding problems. Nozzle were in different positions in hopup chamber? maybe there were even a double feed or times when bullet didnt flew out at all..

Before spring changing, all were fine like normal gun should act. Magazine is brand new aswell and feed auto shots fine. using 9,6 volt battery. 20g bb

I'm not a really expert but something to do with bad aoe or do i have install a delay chip?

• Supporters
1 hour ago, EvilMonkee said:

Why change the nozzle anyway?  Leave it alone till something breaks.

agreed, the whole point of a higher end manufacturer like lct is that odds are the stock nozzle is probably just fine.

i know i'm planing on some lct tinkering in the future but nozzle changing ain't part of it....

Pretty much as above, try placing the old part back in and see how you get on. From my experience the LCT parts are very decent inside the gearbox. 

Find the barrel and the motor can be shoddy but the LCT gearbox is a performer. 

Owning any number of LCT, generally the only thing I do to mine is swap out the hop rubber.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.