Worst Part of Airsoft?

Leonine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

53 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Hey Poprocket123

Feel your pain fella.

If it helps at all I figured that if you donate your gats to me right,  I would make sure they got used and also as a bonus I would post up pics of them in action! Yeah!! What you fink fella? Good plan yeah?

Let me know.lol

😉👍

Congrats on new addition 

Regards 

Lol right now the only one in working order is my PoS SRC I keep as a loner. All the rest have fallen victim to boredom and are in various stages of being upgraded

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Don't get me wrong, if someone doesn't want to go because they don't have the right kit for the conditions I respect that. It's the people who turn up in something with the thermal and waterproof properties of a used teabag and spend the day moaning about being cold and wet that annoy me

Oh, 100%.  Imagine being surprised by British weather.

Full disclosure, I've only played in foul weather once, and that was enough.  But I went home largely dry, at least from the outside.  It's stewing in my own juices that gives me the squirms.

4 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Not just airsoft but also real world....

"Wankers" 

Especially the ones that literally have the knowledge base of a wet blanket or those that promote bad play/advocate dangerous play styles.

Fixed that for you 

Alternatively 

schill

snake oil salesmen 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not being critical of people putting their name to a product and promoting it.  Just can’t believe that paying an influencer to say an untested product is a better mousetrap is still an acceptable marketing strategy 

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco

Controversial one here: Patches.

Bumper stickers of the Airsoft world.

Quick edit: Obviously I don't think other people shouldn't enjoy them, fair play. I just hate them!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, osteoshot said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not being critical of people putting their name to a product and promoting it.  Just can’t believe that paying an influencer to say an untested product is a better mousetrap is still an acceptable marketing strategy 

i can't believe it still works.

same with the out of the box reviews, i'm really not a fan, i'd much rather have the review from someone who's at least used the thing in a few games.....

1 hour ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Controversial one here: Patches.

Bumper stickers of the Airsoft world.

Quick edit: Obviously I don't think other people shouldn't enjoy them, fair play. I just hate them!

i'm sort of half in the patch hating camp.

i can see the humourous ones, but the ones that are "operator: whiskey alpha november kilo" do strike me as a bit strange, although not as bad as the actual stolen valour stuff (at least for currently active units)

but if people enjoy them then who am i to judge, i suppose it's not really any stupider than anything else in this hobby.

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Oooh look at mr fancy with his shelf

Mine live on the floor.....

Mine keep being relocated depending upon how close wifey is getting to stash!

I do have one scabby sad sack red herring that I leave out hoping that she will take pity on me and suggest i get a better one lol. Not worked yet!

Don't get me wrong,I'm my own man and I do what I want...sorry gotta go...yes love just coming down..sorry,sorry....

Lol

Regards

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Oooh look at mr fancy with his shelf

Mine live on the floor.....

My gear is on 2 shelves and my guns are in their boxes resting against a wall so basically I have an Airsoft corner 😂 helmets top shelf and bbs and mags with batteries chargers and gas on the second shelf 😂

6 minutes ago, Leonine said:

My gear is on 2 shelves and my guns are in their boxes resting against a wall so basically I have an Airsoft corner 😂 helmets top shelf and bbs and mags with batteries chargers and gas on the second shelf 😂

Cripes! Well organised.niiice.

I bet you even have one drawer for clean socks and one for dirty socks.

🤭

4 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Cripes! Well organised.niiice.

I bet you even have one drawer for clean socks and one for dirty socks.

🤭

It’s because me and my partner just got a new place together and we have a spare room so I claimed half of it and she claimed the other so I have my own airsoft area “for now”😂

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Mine keep being relocated depending upon how close wifey is getting to stash!

I do have one scabby sad sack red herring that I leave out hoping that she will take pity on me and suggest i get a better one lol. Not worked yet!

Don't get me wrong,I'm my own man and I do what I want...sorry gotta go...yes love just coming down..sorry,sorry....

Lol

Regards

haha yes, is that new no I’ve had it ages love! 

‘Is that a new gun’ 

oh no I’m just fixing it for someone 

12 minutes ago, Leonine said:

It’s because me and my partner just got a new place together and we have a spare room so I claimed half of it and she claimed the other so I have my own airsoft area “for now”😂

Haha it wont last. Give it time. You will be lucky to get a box under the bed lol

Regards 

8 minutes ago, Andys89 said:

‘Is that a new gun’ 

9 minutes ago, Andys89 said:

‘Is that a new gun’ 

Lol. You have read the Dodger book of stock matrimonial answers.👍

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Andys89 said:

‘Is that a new gun’ 

"Nah ive had this gun a while, just changed the handguard and stock"

Or

"Built her from spare parts"

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.