Experience With Tokyo Marui Ak Storm

carlos469

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been looking into buying a Ak and yes I know cyma and lct are the solid choices for AEGs but I'm interested in the Ebb and autostop features on the Storm.

Haven't seen much conversation about the storm so.

Worth it or not?

Money isn't a issue, plan to buy 5 extra mags and the tm red dot out of convenience as it comes with a mount for it.

• Supporters

No experience with that particular one, but it looks pretty for sure. The TM NGRS line has always been the best EBB line out there. Totally fieldable out of the box. I had one of their AK-105s and liked it, and my TM NGRS 416 Delta is great fun/ 

My mate has a Storm and really likes it.... He has a number of AK's in his collection but prefers the Storm.

Oh check out Eagle6's upgrade video of one of these babies! Even I my be tempted...

Lad at our site got one and it certainly looks nice. 

He seems to be having problems with it repeatedly blowing fuses. 

He isnt using anything strange and hasnt modified it. Could be a one off issue with his gun, but i dont know

1 hour ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

Lad at our site got one and it certainly looks nice. 

He seems to be having problems with it repeatedly blowing fuses. 

He isnt using anything strange and hasnt modified it. Could be a one off issue with his gun, but i dont know

Unusual for a TM to be doing that sort of thing.... has to be a short happening somewhere..... Also has he tried anther battery? Otherwise he should send it to Luke at Negative Airsoft @Armourpiercing he likes working on TM next gens :P. Plus we like seeing his videos 😆

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.